360W Led Stealth Dresser And My First Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DazedAndStoned, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I tried it once and the recommend dose screwed up my ppm's, like 1200+ nutrients. I gave it away after that.

2. This Red Poison Auto is looking to be one of my favorites so far. I count over 20 budsites on this small little beast, not much smell yet, but wow its coming along nicely. Its a few inches away from my LEDs and loving it

Attached Files:

3. The girls are coming along... I will start giving them some overdrive next week.

Attached Files:

4. Looking good mate, what ppm are you at now?

5. #425 DazedAndStoned, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014

Thanks man!
    A little high earlier this week at 1900 cause I was trying to correct my calcium deficiency but it's back down to about 1400 now. I fear I'm either burning them or have a potassium deficiency due to too much nitrogen locking it out

6. Yeah I'm still not great with getting the balance right.

7. We will learn in time...
    I haven't burnt em too bad, its just on some older growth. I am more concerned with my fan leaves drying up. I think I vegged for too long, and let them stretch too much lol

8. For that size pot maybe a little but still got enough in there to get a good return. One in maybe a 8-9 gal pot and trained to fit the space would go well in there I reckon.

9. I think once these finish up I will put only two plants in the HPS cab. I'm think super lemon haze and a sweet skunk for next run in there. I may need some help deciding some strains for the solo challenge and my next run lol

10. #430 Brother Urb, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014

Nice you got some SLH?  I actually went to buy a pack of those the other day but they were sold out at my headshop.

I'm kinda against GHS but fuck it. Their  SLH supposed to be great.

11. Heh, yea I got one that's 4 ½ weeks old, cut some clones that are just starting to root so I may use a few in the HPS cab. Might even veg for a bit under the 400

I'm kinda against them too, but I've had some slh before in a very small dose and it tastes and smells just like lemon head candy, its wild! Wish I could have gotten more, but my buddy didn't have a big crop. Hoping I got that pheno in my 5 pack :D

Here's a little pic of her all trimmed up about 5 days in 12/12 now

Attached Files:

12. I just smoked the rest of this Lemon Haze I had and it literally smelled like lemons. I honestly think it was cured with lemon peels or something because of how strong the lemon smell was.. Definitely one of my favorite strains.
    If your friend grows it, why didn't you just get a cut from him?

13. This was a few years ago, he doesn't grow anymore, had a little stint with "the law"

It was some of the best smoke I've ever had, hoping mine can impress like that

14. Fed all the flowering girls 4mL/L of A&B Bloom, 2mL/L of B-52/ Big Bud/ Calmag
    PPM 1900
    pH 5.9

Fed all 4 of the veggers 4mL/L of A&B Grow, 2mL/L B-52/ Voodoo Juice, Calmag
    PPM 1900
    pH 5.9

I also will be starting up 8 new seeds, I need help deciding lol. The strains I have right now are:
    Kush Berry, Kush Northern Lights, Kush Skunk, Sweet Skunk, Blueberry, Northern Berry, Northern Lights, Red Poison Auto, Sour Crack Auto, Mephisto Genetics Elite Auto Mix, Super Lemon Haze, Hashplant, Jack Herer, Big Banger, and OG Kush

Looking to enter a few in the solo challenge, the rest may go into 2L yogurt containers lol, help me make up my mind! :bongin:

15. I would go for some uniformity and similar flower times.  Maybe any of these together.  KB, KN, NL, NB and Hashplant.

16. Good call, I was thinking about the kushes and NL cross too, with one more red poison starting up. Hopefully I get a female kush lol

17. Shots of some of the girls in the LED cab... My hashplant clones have potential to be just one bud, think it'll happen?

Still on week one of flower

Attached Files:

18. Hell yeah they definitely have the potential for that, my first seed plant did almost the same thing but there was too much inter-nodal length cause they stretched so all the buds didn't connect but yours are a lot closer so it should work

19. Haha, thought you guys may find this as funny as I did...
    Remember my beaten all the fuck inline filter I got many weeks ago? Well UPS FINALLY came and grabbed it so I can get my friggen money back for the lack of shipping commitment. That only took almost two months LOL. What a joke. No heads up call or anything, just a random high on coke driver showing up at my door asking for my fucked up filter haha

20. I had a similar thing happen to me.. my first tent was all jacked up and the ups guy had a moment and asked what happened and I explained everything and he recommended apollo horticulture tents lol!
    But it was like a month behind