Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Benefits Of Rso Vs Bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nappo9001, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I am curious as to what the health benefits are  regarding the usage of BHO (Butane Hash Oil) versus RSO or RSHO (Rick Simpson Oil)? I'm a California Medical patient and currently use BHO daily to medicate for a chronic illness. Main method of ingestion that I use is "dabbing" with my oil rig and occasional use of edibles...

I have had success with BHO tested with high CBD levels but have yet to try Rick Simpson Oil orally or vaporizing.  I suspect the likely higher CBD levels of RSO as well as the different extraction method might produce a better result, however I wanted to ask for input before I invest in extracting my own with something like grain alcohol or finding a caregiver to supply it...

Am I missing out on some medicinal benefit of the herb that I am not getting with BHO that 
    I could be getting with RSO?

Any info or comments greatly appreciated :bongin: