Paranoid About Posting On This Website

Discussion in 'General' started by Elduderino598, Aug 31, 2014.

1. One trick I use on my phone is to take a photo and then take a screenshot of the photo and post that, the screenshots are saved in a different format with no exif data IME

2. I posted some shit about a plant I had growing along the edge of my woods and the next thing I knew I hear the sound of choppers approaching from the south! :eek:  A minute later there's a pair of state police K-9 teams repelling down into my backyard! I got a photo of that shit.

[​IMG]

:laughing:

3. #23 Deleted member 629842, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    I made an alternate email for this account because for some reason I was little paranoid too. 
    The paranoia went away pretty quick. 

Im just imagining them flying over cities like that being like "Do ya smell any pot yet boys... do ya? do ya?"

5. They NSA already knows everything, so what's the point. 

6. SWIM's paranoid as hell.  SWIM's email links him to every site he's registered to with it, technically.  If his PO knew this account he'd be violated.  Said SWIM.

7. #27 -Martyr, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    If I'm alright, you have nothing to worry about.

Microscopic guppy in a surveillance-heavy ocean. Don't take yourself too seriously, but don't take yourself too lightly. No one's ever needed a reason to really watch you. Practice good online ettiquette and utilize privacy options. I recommend you use Tor, or at least use basic proxies or VPNs. Proxies and VPNs that aren't based in America.

8. everybody is too busy fight terrorism

we're all good

9. What i do is after a big rip and posting about it is to go outside and fire off a 30 rd magazine. So far I've not heard from them.

i've been posting pictures of pot on here for over 8 years..

they haven't busted my doors down yet.

shit.. someone's at the door, brb.

:bolt:

11. #32 soopkitchen, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    i'm schizophrenic and even i'm not paranoid

12. No one gives a crap about individual marijuana users.  Some LEO may infiltrate looking for local grows, but I think the growers are all pretty smart about not giving away their locations.

As for the forum itself, they'll never give out any personal info.  

13. I feel more at ease with the aid of your opinions, thanks a lot blades.

Oh, also, if there are more of you like me who want to know how to remove Meta-data, there are third party programs you can download which strip the image of all Meta-data. I've downloaded a program called Batch Purifier, it costs $19 If I recall correctly but it has a lot of features. There is also a free version (Batch Purifier Lite) which will work only for JPEG images, so if it's just Meta-data your worried about or unsure of try it out. 

You can also use Windows Explorer but if the image has certain Geo-tags it wont remove the location data, easier just to download program mentioned above and remove Meta-data from 100+ photos all at once. Hope this helps, someone at least....