Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look Good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpike18, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Got some Reggie I think dude said its blue cheese but I don't think so, although it's got brown hairs and looks frosty.watcha think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409448592.723264.jpg

2. I wouldn't be proud to have produced that. But I say, if it gets you high it gets a pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Real high lol but I'm a lightweight
    Bad trim too lol

4. Pretty good looking reggie. Id blaze it

5. I blazed a few small bowls yesterday and got Chinese eyes with a good laugh lol. Dank reg!

6. Looks OK but as long as it smokes good and gets you high that's all that matters.

7. if it gets you high theres nothing wrong with it :D

8. Looks a little harsh? How did it smoke

9. Looks compressed and is it purple or just not good looking? How'd it taste

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Well I smoked a bowl of a glass pipe! It was kinda harsh but not bad and honestly no taste it went straight to my lungs haha I'll take another close up
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409514446.828600.jpg

11. the stickier it is, the better
    the shinier/sparklier it is, the better

but hey, weed is weed, if it gets you high, you cant complain  :smoke:

12. Looks like decent green.
    How much you pay for this?