Im Afraid That I Am Actually Becoming Stupid From Smoking Too Much Bud And Wax.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by poonscouter69, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Dude that's a lot. Lol. I smoke from a one hitter a few times a day and I though that was a lot. Quality over quantity! If yiu smoke less you'll find yourself enjoying life more and when you do smoke occasionally, your highs will be so much better. Save money too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ask a magic 8th ball

4. If you ever think you're getting stupid over time, you should probably stop everything your doing and figure it out. You don't want your IQ to slip away over night now do ya?

5. You only become less intelligent by smoking weed if you allow yourself to do so. Essentially the only reason you could do so is if it is legitimately the only thing you do, the same with TV, video games, Facebook, all you have to do to maintain your mental capacity while blazing is stay active. Read the news, learn about things that interest you. Weed doesn't prevent you from learning, it enhances your ability to learn with moderation, all you have to do is not be a lazy ass and try learning something new everyday. I'm an A student in college with two jobs and multiple online businesses and I smoke an ass ton multiple times a day. Don't use weed as an excuse for you to be lazy, it just makes stoners look bad.