Im Afraid That I Am Actually Becoming Stupid From Smoking Too Much Bud And Wax.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by poonscouter69, Aug 31, 2014.

1. #21 Deleted member 629842, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    The only person that can tell me "You were smarter before you smoked" is my Mother. 
    Anyone else that tells me that, it'll go right over my head because I couldn't give two shits what that persons opinion is.

I smoke to help myself stay focused and motivated, I was a lot lazier in High School. 

2. Take a ~2 week break. I smoke a few times a week usually, occasionally dabs. Whenever I feel like my brains to cloudy I take a couple weeks off. 

3. thats what happens when you smoke all day.

4. #24 MooseyPoo, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    "For some reason I feel slow and in a haze all day, I also smoke weed all day.. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!"  :rolleyes:

5. I used to smoke all day everyday like that.  After a while I couldn't tell if I was high or not anymore. It's hard to take a step back and take inventory of your cognitive ability when your high all the time.  If you take a couple weeks off and then start off small you'll probably feel better IMO

6. Studies have shown that if you smoke frequently your iq is affected negatively, but once you stop smoking your iq returns to normal. So just take a break from smoking if you can. Also you should stop smoking as much if you're feeling this way. Anyway good luck op.

7. Bullshit.  

8. Ok your situation is justifiable but op never said he smoked for medical reason I'm just ASSUMING he is young playing Xbox might go to school might go to work but always high if he does

9. I must say I am pretty proud of all these blades' comments, the ones who aren't retarded unproductive stereotypical stoners

10. lol wax? why are you smokin candles for?? stick with the bud :smoking: :hello:

11. weed dont make you stupid unless youre already stupid just like weed dont make you lazy unless youre already lazy to begin with know what i mean billy jean

12. Nothing makes you anything except yourself!

Btw nice name :laughing:

13. Smoke more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #34 massitha, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    i agree with everyone else, you need to cut back. its not the weed, its you. good quote from united states of tara (suggest watching it tbh):

"Kate: Yeah, but if you take a pill to make everything better, then you never know when things are fucked up. And if you don't know when things are fucked up, you can't fix it yourself."

different substance but you get my point~ being high all the time clearly aint working so try something different! it'll be ok!

15. Lol who is this guy do you know what wax is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I smoke 10 blunts a day I don't do dabs cuz NY just getting up on dabs I have intellectual conversations everyday I watch history and science and read book I feel I'm smarter than I was in HS IMO it's according to the person stop blaming the harmless plant

17. My problem is forgetting where I put shit when I'm high and I do work when I smoke or I'm moving around if I sit at home and smoke I just get lazy not dumb

18. lol i noticed that too

19. Make it where you only smoke at night, 2 sessions, 1 blunt per sesh. I smoke 2 bowls around 6pm (maybe like .15-.2 for the whole sesh) and another sesh around 8:30pm then im done for the night (gotta wake up early). I follow this 'schedule' everyday. Highs are still enjoyable and you'll be saving money

20. Of course you're smarter than you were in HS. You're older, you've matured. You've learned more, experienced more. But try doing all those things without marijuana and see how much better you are at them.