If Free Speech Had A Purpose, Would You Recognize It?-This Your 1St Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Aug 31, 2014.

1. What you are saying.only.holds.true if said.mass.murders have not been spread here.

They have. In fact.I've posted about some.of them

Try reading the other threads here seriously

There is a lot of talk about the commingle.police state.

There is even a thread titled "dhs buys billions of rounds of hallow.point ammo"

You mistakenly think I'm the enemy and as a result are.unable to achieve unity

In fact a lot of the people you've been calling "infiltrator" are outspoken anarchists who talk about this shit all the time

Wake.up

You arent a hero or an.angel and.you arent ahsharing anything here that hasn't already been shared

-yuri

2. What you are saying.only.holds.true if said.mass.murders have not been spread here.

They have. In fact.I've posted about some.of them

Try reading the other threads here seriously

There is a lot of talk about the commingle.police state.

There is even a thread titled "dhs buys billions of rounds of hallow.point ammo"

You mistakenly think I'm the enemy and as a result are.unable to achieve unity

In fact a lot of the people you've been calling "infiltrator" are outspoken anarchists who talk about this shit all the time

Wake.up

You arent a hero or an.angel and.you arent ahsharing anything here that hasn't already been shared

-yuri

3. There is a reason why those measures are in place. It is for the same reason you push your rhetoric. If you want an absolutely peaceful revolution then there will be sacrifices limiting individual rights. It isn't some conspiracy against man's freedom, which is an obvious agenda AI pushes to stir up opinion and activism.

Having an environment for peer to peer innovations to flourish until much of the ruling class becomes obsolete is the end goal. The outcomes of all these 'uprisings' are growing ever more ineffective and only serve to displace anger. No amount of additions to an existing document's framework is going to bring about unity any more than activism or protests.

When the situation reaches a breaking point, what political system a country chooses to dress itself with will be irrelevant. Survival is and will be key to ensuring freedom.

They are here, justice has been denied.

You wake up, something needs to be done, and you have no viable plan, while also opposing one.

Curiously, there are no additions proposed.  Preparatory amendment really just enforces the existing constitution.  It prepares the people to assure all amendments have constitutional intent.  There are changes, but no substantial addition, only language that clarifies and consolidates intention distributed over the framing documents.  It ends the possibility of the BS argument yuri and viscious attempt.  It clarifies the murky language and sequence created by the kings infiltrators around the framing of the constitution.

The entire plan avoids the breaking point issue.  As far as I can tell, it is far too late if it gets that far.  We will have no options except violent revolt, and that is a lose lose because of supply line deficiencies that are ALREADY an issue, and we are just trying to carry on as we always have.

6. once again. I don't need a plan. I've explained my stance

-yuri

7. I wasn't discussing you.

Again, you are having trouble separating what is going on internally from the external events being discussed.

8. You quoted me :huh:
    You responded to my post
    Said I have no plan

Are you feeling.OK? you thoughts are so random
    Well. One of us is that's for sure

-yuri