If Free Speech Had A Purpose, Would You Recognize It?-This Your 1St Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Aug 31, 2014.

1. How many people.have joined your.plan?

-yuri

Millions, I can see the trend towards a lawful peaceful revolution forming.  More and more people are accepting Americans using their first right, Article V, the right to alter and abolish.

The strategy is absolutely sound.  No substantial criticism is possible, except we are too dumb.  But people learn, so that is changing too.

3. Lawl

Delusional again

-yuri

4. #444 ChristopherABrown, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    You do not know what you are talking about.

This is Article V, many people including state legislators are working on it and it has almost doubled in 1.5 years.

CoS also reports the recruitment of over 150 state legislators who have committed to sponsor or co-sponsor their multi-subject Article V application. They expect to file applications in at least 26 states in 2015, and pass applications in well over half.

When 32 states get involved, things will really start happening. That is the beauty of working with law. Everyone knows the law, particularly state legislators. However, the people need to be sure legislators know that they know constitutional intent. They don't, but they can learn.

That's the part I'm doing.

5. Chris must be Australian.

6. Blimey, that's how he knew I was Australian

-yuri

7. No, I knew you are Australian because you use words that only an Aussie would use, like "mate" and "blimey".

8. :lol::lol::lol:

-yuri

9. #449 ChristopherABrown, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Yes, you are exposed as having lied about living in Las Vegas with a bunny of fish.

Bunnies of fish only exist in Aussieland along with blimey mates.

10. Yuri thinks that because we are not censored here that free speech exists as the constitution and framing documents intended it.

No, free speech as the framing documents intended it does not exist.

Information vital to survival cannot be shared and understood between enough people to make a difference for our collective continuity.

People are ingenious and resourceful. Meaning that all of the serious threats and challenges can be met by someones information somewhere, but there is no way for them to share the information effectively.

Another way to put it is that free speech is for mass distillation of problem into solution.

We were started in that direction with the usenet up until 1994 when congress gave the internet to commerce and dot com happened. Now it is primarily for profit, or some other agenda.

11. I think you're legitimately mentally retarded. 

12. Because you cannot focus on needs means you have limited information about them. I'm sorry you are so challenged.

13. I've never seen a troll get almost 1000 posts. Keep up the good work

14. #454 ChristopherABrown, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    It is good work, but you might not know the difference between what I'm doing and the sensations the infiltrations keep trying to pin.

15. Your attempts to be an infiltrator have been officially foiled

says the infiltrator. :rolleyes:

you aren't fooling anyone Lenny.

17. Explain why your alleged infiltrator works alone.

Explain why your alleged infiltrator identifies himself.

Explain why your alleged infiltrator works to defend the 1787 constitution.

Explain why your alleged infiltrator works to unify the people in defense of their unalienable rights.

Explain why your alleged infiltrator IS accountable.

Do this or be an infiltrator, . . . or an idiot.

The posters I label infiltrators work in groups, are anonymous, work against the constitution, work against unity, work against the defense of unalienable rights and ARE NOT accountable.

18. Maybe he's a wanna-be infiltrator. Thinking maybe they'll appreciate him.

19. it is a desirable thing to be

The pay isn't good, but you get to drink.kitten blood

-yuri

20. We got two of his threads closed

The infiltration is working. Keep up the good work gents

-yuri