If Free Speech Had A Purpose, Would You Recognize It?-This Your 1St Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I know one thing for sure

I once pretended to be a creationist and trolled people online

I feel.like I'm looking in a mirror

This guy is probly just bored

-yuri

2. #322 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    No one has defined how the unalienable right of life is protected by the people if the people cannot use free speech to share and understand information vital to survival empowering the process of altering or abolishing government abusive to that right.

We have a covert group here with a shared agenda working to disrupt understanding and conduct concerted as hominium in an effort to block defense if the constitution by the people.

3. #323 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    If you could state how people defend unalienable rights without using free speech to share and understand information vital to survival, you might be reasonable. But you have not and cannot meaning you and the false group are unreasonable and simply working in concert in the hope of conducting intellectual assassination.

Of course if any are reading they know what your group is doing is void of reason and purely deceptive manipulation.

4. Realistically, people (like me) are reading this as you saying almost to a tee, the same exact lines again and again. While sensible posters try to show you how you've only convinced yourself. Call me an infiltrator/ agent what the hell ever, but honestly, from human to human, you need therapy, or some form of evaluation. The government isn't out to get you. Stoners here are mostly just that, stoners. If you've been messed with in the past online, those are trolls with free time that want to make fun of you.

Just take this at least, trolls/ idiots are not = secret agents looking to get you. That's a classic paranoid thought.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. If you had quoted where a " sensible poster" had shown what you state is a fact your post would mean something.

Since you have not it is more proof of a covert group here working to prevent defense of the constitution by attempting social sabotage of unity around constitutional intent needed to alter or abolish government abusive to prime rights.

Of course I repeat myself, I'm working to show how unaccountable the covert group is. DUH!

6. Vicious, yuri (before he started trolling you), and even augest in a few of your threads have given proper responses to you an you've shot them down as infiltrators. They're not, they like me have been on this site for years. Because we share a common love: weed and debates. Not to wait for someone like you to fuck with. Notice how your still let on here and able to say what you like? If what you say is true, someone would have banned your account or spammed you much harder.

I actually mean it when I say you need a mental eval. And not in any mean way, you have a lot of signs of being in a paranoid self validating hole that you can't get out of.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. #327 ChristopherABrown, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014

Since you have not quoted the "proper responses" you state exist, your post is devoid of fact.

I've asked for confirmation of this empty assertion a number of times, and it is never forthcoming.  Which is absolutely consistent with my assertion that you and your group are covert infiltrators just as this article indicates providing screen shots of the training manual.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

This screen shot of the training manual has "Repetition" right in the middle of it.  Yuri, vicious and toker are trying to use repetition to reinforce their deception, but it won't work agents.  People are reading.

[​IMG]

And, IF any could have answered and been accountable, the others certainly would have remembered it and REPEAT it, but no.  Not one of the covert group has been able to state HOW Americans can protect their unalienable rights without free speech having the ultimate root purpose of assuring information vital to survival is shared and understood.

8. #328 nativetongues, Oct 21, 2014
    Accusing others of using repetition to decieve. I literally can't think of a more perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. You are truly one of the most deluded individuals I've ever seen post on this forum. You should just go back from whence you came so we blades can back to our cognitive infiltrator circle jerk.

If what you say is true you will be able to quote where I have used repetition to deceive.  If you do not, then you are simply mirroring my position which is VERY accountable and your posting provides the proof.

About 3 O'clock from center in the training manual, is the technique of "mirroring" presented with other of the online psyops targeting American activism.

[​IMG]

From this page,

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

This, BTW, is accountability.

10. Hahahahahahahahaha
    Charts. This dude busted out diagrams! Hahahahahaha
    This is pretty silly now. But, please don't stop!!!

Those are screen shots from the British Intelligence agency that trains cognitive infiltrators.  How does it feel to fit in with a crowd of covert infiltrators working against defense of the constitution?

12. How so?
    How do I fit in?  Please, tell me more...

13. Anyone that thinks he is a troll should watch this video.  I've seen tons of people similar to this regarding gang stalking. This guy has been posting this stuff passionately for over 10 years. I don't know if 9/11 shocked him or what but I think this guy is honest in what he says, he's just completely unstable with circular logic and unable to empathize or reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZZAmIVeK4&feature=youtu.be

14. #334 ChristopherABrown, Oct 21, 2014

Attempting ridicule of the facts of a foreign governments training of covert agents to infiltrate internet forums to interfere with activism has you defending their activities. 

Here is another link to information about a well known illegal activity by government agencies interfering with the public working to protect their futures.

http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/

15. Oh. I thought I was ridiculing you. MY BAD.
    I totally thought the Orioles and Nationals were going to the Series, too.
    Wrong there as well.
    Dude, you seriously need to get laid.

16. I'll shut up and lurk in this thread.
    Sorry to disturb you.
    Later Son

17. #337 ChristopherABrown, Oct 21, 2014

Yes, ridiculing facts about cognitive infiltration puts you in a position of defending cognitive infiltration.  It is unlikely you do not know what you are doing.

18. Do you mean its likely I don't know what I am doing or its unlikely I know what I am doing or its unlikely I don't know what I am doing?
    (Jedi mind trick)

19. Dude I'm from the conspiracy.
    I have been sent by them to convince you to come with us.
    Don't resist.
    Come with me brother.
    Prosper.
    Hahahah.
    I gotta roll a blunt.
    Then take a dump.

20. And don't be actin like you the only one who got diagrams.