If Free Speech Had A Purpose, Would You Recognize It?-This Your 1St Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Free speech has an ultimate root purpose.  It goes back to the very reason for a humans and other animals making sounds to communicate a warning to the others of their species.

For humans it has evolved into elaborate intellectual constructs designed to describe our world and threats to our survival.  Some of those threats appear to originate with our own behavior.  Herein is where a contest of instincts between different people(s) becomes the focus for our better understanding.

Derived from biology and anthropology we can state that the root purpose of free speech as a matter of mutual respect between people has to do with the need to share information vital to survival.  There is a requisite for this based in equal information.  Or, if a person is not aware of a threat, or cannot be made aware of a threat, they will not be interested in protecting themselves from it.  
    A complication arises when we consider that some people have allied in collusive conspiracy for literally century after century, in efforts to control or enslave other human beings.  Us.

Herein is where the great controversy of our time lies, within the elaborate structures of information, misinformation and over information by those allied to enslave us.

Therein, with over information there is another aspect.  When problems have the same basic reason for existing, and also the solution; how much time is justified in focusing and refocusing upon them?  Now we begin to see how media misleads a nation, over and over, day in day out, year in year out.

I have another thread here where I demonstrate the Americans here actually were not aware of their first constitutional right.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1329287-there-any-here-know-what-their-first-constitutional-right.html

As individuals I commend each participant in that thread.  By far the best responses yet in my efforts to share these fairly simple insights into our founding documents and how they are based in natural laws.

What has happened there, however, is the standard reaction to the information.  Basically a situation where people are not much interested in things they know nothing about.  However, in this situation we are talking about a right that allows us to alter or abolish government abusive to our unalienable rights, like our lives, our liberty and our pursuit of happiness.

There are social dynamic potentials that each of those participating in that thread need to know about that first constitutional right, and HOW to use it.  I say this because I get the distinct impression that each of them would very much like to see our current federal government altered or abolished.

The point of this thread is to share the simple fact that the right to free speech has the purpose of empowering our efforts to alter or abolish.  What this means is that people who feel a need to live, NEED to discuss "alter or abolish" because it IS information vital to survival and your fellow American knows nothing about it.  Your fellow American is and has been mislead for so long, they really do not know anything else, and basically assume that is all there is.

Seriously, that statement comes from experience.  Some of that experience is directly dealing with what is known as "cognitive infiltration".  Sizable covert groups of people working to foul American unity upon processes that can defend the constitution and restore constitutional government.  Here is a thread that demonstrates that.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

Notice that links to the patriot action.net forum end up at a "page not found" page.  All of my threads and posts were deleted there.  The forum owners have an agenda of deception and misleading, AWAY from constitutional defense.  Most forums, from this experience are the same. 

Accordingly, the purpose of freedom of speech is something cognitive infiltrators CANNOT agree with, because doing so promotes, demonstrates and exemplifies unity.  Something completely against their agenda.  Accordingly, what we NEED to do, is form our own covert groups, develop a rapport with sincere members, then begin to agree upon the purpose of free speech in use with Article V and preparatory amendment.

I have a page about preparatory amendment and revisions of the constitution here.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

2. http://youtu.be/JJ00G3szPEA

http://youtu.be/ZiRF9xd0Q4M

http://youtu.be/fNYrjmDmJC4

3. A minute or so I will never get back...

4. On a phone with one bar, can't really watch video, but the text on that last one looked quite good.

Above and beyond all that, if we know what we are doing with constitutional intent, and do it, the cognitive infiltrators, (coginfils) will be quite helpless. All they can do is expose themselves.

The root purpose of free speech is an absolute, also constitutional intent, also something all Americans can agree with and accept.

The concept of "Preparatory Amendment" takes all of the risk out of an Article V convention. Currently we have ALEC working to have a convention that leaves the people out. They are using pure $ and corrupted state legislators. They may try to have an "unconstitutional convention" and convert what we have formally into a nation serving corporate interests overtly.

With preparatory amendment the nation is made so constitutional, that many if our serious problems could be solved without a convention. However, there are issues like the federal reserve, GATT and NAFTA that only amendment can deal with.

5. To me free speach is free speach

Now it seems they say we have free speach, but all the types.of things you'd need free soeach to say are illegal so it really doesn't exist
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Right, and free speech has an ultimate root purpose. That is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.

The things you WANT to say might be illegal, and that hardly matters if what needs most to be said cannot be shared and understood. If they are not, yer dead.

7. #7 ChristopherABrown, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    I was finally able to watch the Sons of Liberty videos that <span>*ColtClassic*</span> posted.  Good observations by the producers of cointelpro, cognitive infiltration etc.  I've seen all of that for many years.  And, I never relented, knowing all along that their acts were subterfuge of covert social groups trying to marginalize my message.

The "Sons of Liberty" has good info, but it is not active information that can be used agreessively to defend the constitution OR expose the elements they provide tactical information about.   I do have such active information and strategy for using it.  This thread is such a thing.

I've been banned from every high traffic forum I joined, because I DO NOT GIVE UP.  After a time, all of that cognitve infiltration, psyops tactic looks pretty empty, even when a covert group is trying to puff it up with BS.  That is about the time they ban me, when they start to look exactly as they are.

By using the prime principles of the Constitution for the united states of America, which in essence ARE natural law, biology, human instincts, the infiltrations are exposed.  When they continue, they start to look very bad.  All they could do is ban me.

A story from my past activism on forums:

A few days ago I recieved a call from a poster in a political forum with the user name "911 inside job".  I found them posting in a thread which had a google site search match for the terms "concrete core".  I found their posting to have the ring of sincerity, albeit slightly misinformed.  I pm'ed them with my phone number and suggested an experiment. 

A couple weeks passed and they finally called.  After about 40 minutes the topic of the many bannings I've inspired came.  He had been at the usmessageboard.com and recognized my username there, Christophera.  He had thought that I had elected to leave the forum of my own accord because someone posted there that such is what I had done.  I informed him that I was actually banned.

This created a consistentcy with what we had been talking about which was how constitutional principal such as "alter or abolish" and " the purpose of free speech" were so fundamental that bashing them really doesn't work.  in fact it backfires.  At the usmessageboard.com I was arguing some critical engineering factors about the Twin Towers.  Stuff I know for sure and can prove with independently verified facts.  After a time, my opposition, a large covert group, completely failed to find any facts supporting their assertions.  In a myriad of different ways I began to show the sincere viewer, the lurker who I'm always posting for, that the opposition was indeed a covert group with an agenda which was against the truth, justice and the constitution.  Banned.

I've conducted a variety of experiments o numerous forums that hosted large groups of unaccountable posters acting as covert groups with an agenda will.  The experiments were to elicit reaction to what I consider VERY sensitive information to the covert groups, if that is indeed what they are.  The results were surprisingly confirming and consistent, which is pretty shocking considering the nature of the information.

What those experiments showed me was that ANY oposition to the truth, that does not relent upon critical thinking that employs facts and evidence that are independently verifiable MUST be treated as cognitive infiltrations.  Accountability to facts and evidence is everything and NO sincere American with a spine will abandon them.

8. Christopher,

There are some really informative videos in that series. It was originally produced as a 10 part (40+hr) series online. It was originally members only, then completely free, then the videos online stopped working. He has since uploaded the videos from the series (along with some new videos) to youtube. There was also a torrent online at some point. His videos are useful for exposing the fact that sociopaths essentially rule the power structure of societies (government) and that collectivism and emotional thinking/reactionary behavior are two tools that are used to prey upon the masses. I would link more videos, but I feel as though they would detract from the focus of this thread. I just thought I would let you know that he has more videos that are relevant to what you are talking about and goes deeper into how society is managed and run by human farmers.

Very good. I recognize the value of that information, seriously.  However, people need hope, and that info does not create hope.

Hope needs ideals integrated into fantasy with function.  Our constitution is not fantasy.  It has elements of function that; if we utilize, will change the overarching control of our world.

See the last line of my sig.  That info "relates to stopping doing the things we are doing that we do not want to do".  It does not begin to do the things we need to do.

This thread does that, or tries.  Agreement upon constitutional intent is our first need, which can make us "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts."

Thanks!

10. I would like to say that, technically, the Constitution is a piece of legal fiction. Not fantasy, but without the use of force it would be.

11. #11 ChristopherABrown, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I understand how one can take that perspective.

All that is required is to not fully realize that in 1871, the English crown covertly took over. So it is fiction that the crown presents to us to make us think we are free as was intended under the 1787 constitution, which we have never known.

However, and I've made this point to soldiers, which they do not resist. Soldiers are not dying for that gold fringed flag of admiralty that hangs in the courts. They die for the ideals of the simple Stars and Stripes that flies publicly and is described in title 4 of us code.

There is a duality, and the fiction you describe rules officialdom because Americans allow the confusion which the crown needs to prevent our unity and peaceful, lawful revolution. The priority of constitutional intent is founded in absolutes of human need, Anarchists know and accept that easily.

Such absolutes only need minimal promotion by a significant number and they will be easily embraced by all Americans creating the unity needed.

The fantasy is one of a material existence having fulfillment. Media sells stuff with that.

There is another force besides violence. The force of numbers. Democratic majority, for the sake of inspiration promoting our rights and freedom. I've referred to it as "The tyranny of the masses". When the masses use absolutes founded in human instincts as the principles of the constitution are, shit happens.

In order to empower soldiers with a full understanding of their oath and defense of the constitution from a domestic enemy, I drafted this.

http://algoxy.com/ows/soldiersinquiry.html

They are terrified of it. That is when they begin to realize something is very wrong with the command over them for creating such fear. The command impersonates a lawful Military authority because that is the only one allowed.

When citizens lawfully act to alter or abolish with Article V, then the soldiers will realize where their duty lies. Until then, rather than following the confused mislead masses under English/Roman deception of empire as they have, dying without just purpose in foreign fields; they will rise up to present a force under command that will have all frauds of the crown flee their positions.

12. It is fiction because all legal documents are fiction. I understand the distinction you are trying to make, but it is not "my perspective". The way you worded that was somewhat condescending, although I understand that was not your intention. The Constitution is simply a document, it is not the end-all-be-all of societal order. I still believe spontaneous order is more responsive and adapbtable than a document could ever be, but I agree with the point of your message - if the US is ever to recover itself and maintain as a country it must return to simpler law that is constitutionally compatible and democratically valid. Democracy is still a flawed system, but we need to first clear the rubble before we can build the foundation for a stronger structure.

13. Glad you see that need to transition in steps away from the oligarchy we now have to a place where broad choices are a reality that can be enacted.

I do think that it is a real option this republic could select and act on to end the adherence(?) to a written fiction, eventually. Such would signal that the people are truly, fully educated in the needs of life, and unwilling to place wants over them. Which is fairly well a requisite for peaceful anarchy.

I do feel there is a difference between documents which state natural law and make them a priority and other legal documents. However, I see another weakness in such documents in that people tend to assume the matter of those natural laws is done, final, whereupon they often forget the meanings.

Such is the case with the American constitution. This and the other thread about our first right basically prove that. The predecessor to the constitution was the Magna Carta. Today, it's meanings are well buried but it took a lot to get rid of it. It was a global first for a group of anarchists in a forest to bring the legions of barons and armies of kings to sign a peace treaty in order to continue with business at all.

14. The right to free speech stems from the right to self-ownership, as do all others. Not really too complex.

The thread is about the purpose of free speech, not the origins.  The terms are not interchangeable.

I assumed that recognizing peoples' right to own themselves was inherent in my statement.

17. #17 ChristopherABrown, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014

Okay, my point is, the purpose of free speech is what the thread is about not about self ownership or the origins of free speech.

Free speech has the purpose of assuring information vital to survival is shared and understood.  The action that can assure our survival is using free speech to exercise our first right.  Alter or abolish.  That is the topic of the thread with the title about our first right.

This is not idle chatter.  We are in actual danger, if we do not organize and unify.  So wake up to this fact and consider staying on topic and conducting some critical thinking PLEASE.

18. #18 *ColtClassic*, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014

More condescending language, Chris. I understand the need to stay on topic in a given thread, but let's not resort to in-fighting or personal attacks/demands. After all, this thread is about freedom of speech. Just because Runningw235's post deviates from what you see as being on topic does not mean that it does not or can not provide value to other posters. I feel as though my own original reply in this thread was really stretching it in terms of being on-topic, but that it was valueable information regarding the difficulties of maintaining and benefitting from uncensored sharing of information. Just as you want to dicuss the principle of freedom of speech in an almost exclusively Constitutional context, others in this thread may see freedom of speech as a more fundamental principle of human interaction - a principle that could not be documented, studied, or amended without multitudes of people with different world views and personal interests recognizing its inherent value.

19. #19 ChristopherABrown, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    235 deserves that language.  Let it complain about the condesension.  At least I said "please".

When life is on the line, everyone will only want to talk about preserving it.  Those that willfully do not respect this and do so without reason, are naturally in physical danger from a naturally desperate mob.  Natural law there.

I had to deal with these kind of topic shifts at the dailypaul when I first started this.  The thread were jammed with that uselessness by cognitive infiltrators trying to obscure the content.

I'm human, and it is okay to show that because I'm working alone.  If I wasn't an ally would be slapping those unreasonable posts down.  I've been doing this for years.  I know what I'm doing. The fact is I'm up against thousands (at miniumum) of cognitive infiltrators working with a great deal of NSA assistance preventing any powerful individuals or entities from assisting me.  Those with power want to keep it, and it does not take much to intimidate them even though the threats may be mostly empty.  Here is one that was not totally empty.

About 17 reporters and editors of a local paper, bought up for the purpose of stopping a story about a federal lawsuit I and 3 grandmothers filed in 2006.  I'm sure they were threatened with blackballing if they divulged what the issue was really about.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

The timing of the firengs and resignations of reporter and editors as well as the resignation of the public defender are conclusive to any who do critical thinking and understand how media is hijacked.  BTW, the other local paper refused to run a story AND they were informed about the letter to the major local paper.

20. #20 ChristopherABrown, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    delete