Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get Past My Threshhold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Aug 31, 2014.

1. So every time i buy an eighth i always go "okay this is all getting smoked at once" and then i have to stop after a couple bowl packs because the body high is far too intense. But i want to highten the mental high. I know i should get a pure sativa for this but i dont have much control over the strain i buy. How do i force myself past this threshold?

2. Buy seeds of a certain strain then grow that strain. 

3. Smoke with someone else. They can light the bowl for you and you just inhale.
    Or, stop being a bitch and just smoke.

4. Smoking an entire eighth in one sitting is pretty moronic, even for heavy smokers like myself that is just a waste of good weed

5. Make yourself some qwiso? Easy concentrate with little effort. I'll bet it'll help nicely with that cerebral high you want. Guides are all over on these forums, but I couldn't direct you to the best one. Maybe someone else has a favorite method they've subbed?

6. Why do you feel the compulsion to smoke an eighth in one sitting? 

7. It's your money...

My cousins says I'm stupid because when I was younger I'd push the limits on my smoking (gram bowls in single hit), and now I need stupid amounts to get BUZZED. She been smoking 21 years and doesn't need more than a single hit all night.

But if you have money and weed pouring out of your butthole then by all means smoke it up!

8. You want an insane head high? Get some wax.

9. Maybe he's got stacks on stacks on stacks on even more stacks.

10. Shiiiit im tryna make an eighth last two weeks (it is one single beautiful nug, forgot to snap a pic) and you're smoking it in one sesh...save your money stretch that 'ish out unless you get a mad good price

I've smoked 10+ in one sitting with my boy sitting next to me doing the same.. All blunts..

Let this nigga get high..

Buy better pot kiddo and try and get a sativa on your hands.. Check out leafly and ask your boy if he can get you shit that is more appealing to you.

12. #12 snoopdog6502, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Make edibles with bud and BHO. fuck your world up.

Your weed is weak.

13. pak that into a phat bluntt and spark it n take it strait to ur domee :smoking: :hello:

14. I was thinking this would be a post about trying to make an 8th last you longer than one session. Why do you feel the need to burn up more weed if your already that medicated.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 Querkle F, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Eat a mango, it will intensify the headhigh. Has a chemical called Mycine in it.

16. time to discover concentrates or edibles!!!

learn to make wax, (the most expensive part is the actual butane)

17. #17 Old School Smoker, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Why would you smoke a whole 8th at once? If it's dank, dicipline yourself to just smoke like a gram a day. If you are buying from a street dealer, then IDK what to say. I know we have choices here in California. But an 8th all at once is expensive and tiring. I would just sleep for 12 hours then eat everything in the house.