Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding To Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Aug 31, 2014.

1. So I dont really like how pot tastes. iDK, Im just not a big fan, so I was wondering if I could add stuff with the bong water for a better flavor?
    Last night I slid 3 altoids into it, and it was amazing. It felt smoother, and refreshing. It also kept the bong water from reeking too bad (which is a good reason in itself to do this)
    I was wondering if this is bad in any way to the bong? And I dont mean like, emptying a beer into it, I mean like a drop or two of extract, or some of that shit Juicy Jays sells that youre supposed to add to cigarettes

2. #2 enjoyandlive, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Well the smoke filters through whatever is in that water. id think potentially any additive to the bong water could fuck with how much or how little is filtered, or even if the additive gets in your system. Personally I'd stick with regular water. It really does not taste bad you must have some shitty weed

3. I suggest finding a new dealer. Or invest in a vape and vapor bong with it. A lot of weed strains tastes so good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 NextDoorStoner, Aug 31, 2014
    Do you bro. I honestly don't think it tastes that bad.

5. if its so bad that you cant stand it then just dont smoke weed lol..... personally i dont pay attention to how it tastes because im smoking to get high, not to act like im smoking a fancy 300 dollar cigar

6. #6 dankness420, Aug 31, 2014
    Personally I don't like adding anything to my water, I do however clean my pieces very regularly as I hate the taste of a dirty piece.  Clean your piece(spotless), then come back and tell me how your weed tastes.  If it still tastes like ass then you must have some low grade bud.

Got any pictures of the bud you are smoking on?

Also adding other things to the water shouldn't be harmful in any way.  Maybe some diced up lemons or something.  I have used vodka before and I don't recommend it to anyone.  Wasn't a terrible experience but it did beat smoking out of a dirty bong.

7. Waste of vodka

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

8. anything you add that has sugar or fat is rumored to take away some THC. I don't know this for sure but its just what I've heard from lots of places so don't quote me on it but im with all the other people I love the taste of it, you might just have some bad weed. But then again I can't stand the taste of beer while all my friends swear it tastes great, everyone's different.

9. Not rumored, it would. I don't see how sugar could though. THC is fat soluble so something like milk would absorb a lot of thc. Especially things with alcohol, smoking through vodka probably burns lungs and it absorbed about a third of the thc.

10. i will say that if you choose to start adding liquids, make sure they be sugafree. it will make the bong chamber sticky, hell of a pain to clean and possibly promote mold. best of luck.

11. i masturbate into my friends bongs

12. Iv used G2 Gatorade before but not in any of my actual bongs. Just made it in a pinch out of a Gatorade bottle and didn't want to go get water lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. i had an American Pie flashback

ahhh I've never seen proof but it is a commen thing i've heard so I didn't want people to quote me on it just in case haha. The same thing goes for if you are a... bigger stomached person then it will stay in your system longer for drug tests.