Help Me Pick Out Some Good Genetics

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SmokeDaGanja, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Looking to purchase some seeds soon for another indoor grow and possible the start of some mothers. Thing is there are so many strains out there I would like to ask around here first and see what you guys recommend for some indicas. I am looking for high yielding strains anything kush/diesel I am super interested in. Always up for new ideas if anyone has good reviews of anything else though. Also looking for a good sweetooth breeder or something similar. I really enjoy the flavors of a sweetooth plant. So far I have grow GDP, Tahoe OG, Querkel, Mammoth, Cannatonic. Let me know what you guys think and what seed company produced best for you. Thanks everyone!

2. :wave: hello SDG. I have only bought seeds from Mandala Seeds before, but I must say I am more than satisfied with my purchase. Their Hashberry produces dense, delicious buds with very minimal effort. The effects are very relaxing. Good daytime smoke that lets you sleep if you want to or just chill and have a good time. Great flavor, great potency, easy growing.. the only thing that is better is the price. Mandala has very very reasonable pricing on their strains. A 10 pack of HB is only 25€

Here is their website:

http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Hashberry

I ordered directly from them rather than using a wholesaler like Attitude. Shipping was super fast and discreet. And I must say, their description of the strain is spot-on. Very vigorous growth, and fat, dense, fruity-floral, delicious buds with great bag appeal. An all-around winner, IMO.

My plant got very rootbound because I had it in too small of a container and it still yielded very well and the buds were top quality.

Here is a pic of one of my HB flowers..

TJ

Attached Files:

3. Look phenomenal going to check them out for sure cant beat that price, and with 10 seeds I could probably get a strong mother out of the pack for sure, The cali connection has some really nice strains as well. Probably just going to use altitude because I want to pick and mix some different seeds so I can stock up for a season for 2. 

4. I order from attitude seed bank

Karma Genetics - Biker Kush..Its amazing!!
    DNA Genetics Seeds - Holy Grail Kush
    DNA Genetics Seeds - OG LA Affie
    DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection - Hitman OG..Very strong stuff!!
    DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection - Kush Dream..Strong & a monster yeild!!
    Cali Connection Seeds - Boss Hogg..One of the biggest yeilders ive grown!!
    Cali Connection Seeds - Alien OG..One of my fav's
    G13 Labs Seeds - Pineapple Express
    TGA Subcool Seeds - Conspiracy Kush or Jesus OG..Both are amazing!!
    World of Seeds Legend Collection - Afghan Kush Special..This is my fav Indica!!! 
    Dr. Underground Seeds - King Kong
    TH Seeds - Darkstar..The buds are super Dense!!
    TH Seeds - Heavy Duty Fruity

For Sativa..GrandDaddy Purple Seeds - Bay11..Killer Smoke!!

I grew alot of differant strains & the above is the best

Sorry, never grew Sweet Tooth

5. Somebody post a shot of the Grapefruit Badass. That stuff looks amazing!

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb is also one I see a lot around here. I'm a noob, so I don't have a lot else to offer.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

6. People here might hate on me but TGA has proven themselves to me. Dr Who, JTR, Jesus OG, jillybean, JACKS CLEANER... OMG.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. ^^^^^THAT^^^^^

Wet

8. Ice River Genetics ftw!

CW