Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Palo Azul For Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlanaMarie216, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So ive been sober for 2 weeks now, 1 week ago i tested myself with a home drug kit and i know the directions say a faint line but im going to say the line was so faint that it was a positive thc result. Anyways im pretty sure the thc is out of my system by now ive been drinking water like crazy, no exercise tho.. On my other post i asked for help with passing a drug test and someone suggested Palo Azul. Since then i purchased some from Amazon and i have yet to make it. My question is If i smoke a blunt today (about .5 grams) and drink 2 gallons of the Palo Azul tea up until my drug test (tuesday, Sep.3) Will i pass the drug test? Please answer quickly lol

2. Bump... Did you ever find try it out? I bought some a few days ago for in case I get an interview, been smoking on off almost daily for the past 3 years..

Earlier last year I had a job interview lined up. I went 7 days clean and drunk water throughout those 7 days, then went and had the interview and drug test on the same day, and a few days later I got a call saying the test came back fine and I was hired. I wonder if it came out negative, or inconclusive and they just didn't care though lol

3. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.