Recall Jerry Brown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Royal Vengeance, Aug 30, 2014.

1. #1 Royal Vengeance, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    http://www.calbettergov.net/signrecallpetgovbrown.html

For real. Guy is a piece of shit who cares more about Mexicans than Californians.

Wants to spend all our goddam money on bullet trains and giving licenses to ILLEGAL immigrants.

Is planning to increase traffic fines and has produced/shown nothing he plans to do for California that's productive or helping anyone.

Fuck this guy. We've recalled dicks before we can do it again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 WildWill, Aug 30, 2014
    Yeah, you realize that he's going to get re-elected right?  And no, they're not going to recall him.  

That website you linked to is a JOKE.  90's era HTML, and tin-foil hat statements.  Funny

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Tokesmith, Aug 30, 2014
    I like the bullet train. We're finally building something that's useful and uses the technology of today.

As for the licenses I don't see a problem. They'll drive anyway without them. At least they have some training and Id now. He also wouldn't be giving them away, they would have to pay the dmv fees like we all did.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

4. I'm surprised Brown get re-elected after he sprayed a bunch of people with malathion, poisoning thousands of people.. I guess it made them all stupid. :laughing:

Those idiots that brought the med-fly here were even worse than brown.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Geeze, way to bring up something that happened 30 years ago.  And IIRC it wasn't the spraying that did his senate chances in, it was the lack of response early on in the medfly SCARE, that he didn't want to spray and the medflies kept spreading.

Go on, got anything else that you can come up with?  

6. arm chair lawyers....about as funny as Monday Morning Quarterbacks.  And useful.

7. How is a bullet train from LA to Bakersfield productive? All I see is some cronyism going on. The State put up a portion of the money and private investors are supposed to pick up the tab. Only problem is no one is investing nearly enough $$ for the project to ever be completed. So my guess is next Gov. of CA will announce the cancel of the train do to lack of investors and all the $$ the state put up will be gone. Now if it was a bullet train from LA to San Fran that would be useful and ppl would invest.

As far as the illegals go, im torn on the issue. I have no problem with Illegals who pay taxes and try to follow the law the best they can. The illegals I have a problem with are the ones who drive big SUVs with no insurance or license have like 5 kids who all receive State benefits because the mother claims to be single while the father is in the picture but is illegal so they can pretend he doesn't exist.

When I worked in a restaurant I had several co-workers who did exactly as I described above.

8. don't hate the player hate the game.

You can't on one hand agree that the system is fucked up and cheats people, then get mad at people for cheating the system.

America was founded on rebellious principles and freedom.

Those "illegals" are more American than most of the sheeple here IMO. I salute them.

After all. This is just a fucked up game.
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. #10 Tokesmith, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    L.A. To Bakersfield is just the start. They'll keep building tracks and trains. Eventually the whole state would be a covered giving us a fairly easy and inexpensive method of transportation. But we'll have to see if it's successful (I'm betting it is) or not.

On a side note. Have you ever ridden a European train? They're great. They go very fast, are smooth, go through mountains, serve fine meals, and more. If you were to compare ours with theirs you'd see that ours look like pieces of shit....

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

10. Maybe if the state didn't have such a strangle hold on transportation we'd have them already. ...
    If he signs this groundwater regulation act I'm on board for recall. Anyone heard of this? They want to regulate our wells now! I won't go for it!!!

bat mobile

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im sorry but some illegals have "more rights" then legal citizens and I and other tax payers foot the bill for them. Did you know in CA an illegal doesn't need a license to drive? You can't be arrested for being an illegal, you can't get a driver license if your illegal. If you get pulled over for driving with out a license as long as you are illegal they will let you go because the State equated arresting someone for being illegal is illegal. If they can't get a DL because they are illegal its not their fault there for they don't get arrested.

Like I said, no problem with law abiding tax paying illegals. Its the ones who cheat the system and create a tax burden for the rest of us.
    I feel the same way about ppl who cheat welfare and workers comp.

There is no such thing as a free ride. Someone is paying for it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think it was Ford who killed public transit in LA. Back in the 20s they had the Red and Blue line(maybe green as well). It was either Ford or GM who bought them out and shut them down forcing everyone in LA to need a car for the most part. If those lines never got shut down and could have expanded we could have had public transit like NYC except above ground.

Have not heard of this ground water bill. But remember Moon Beam Brown will make California Ubber Alles!

13. I'm not a fan of our immigration but a lot of your first part was straight fear mongering lol

Jerry Brown seriously JUST passed the bill about illegals and drivers licenses. There's no infrastructure yet.

My license is suspended but I still drive. Anyone who wants to drive can drive. They just have to be ready for the ramifications.

WHICH they do get so don't fool yourself. We arrest, detain and deport thousands of people a year for traffic infractions.

Where do you find these "law abiding, tax paying ILLEGAL aliens?"

If your an illegal alien your an illegal alien period. Can't work a regular job and have no social security to pay taxes. That sentence doesn't make sense lol
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/dept-of-homeland-security-rejects-design-for-calif-illegal-immigrant-drivers-licenses/

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409683894.059894.jpg

14. #15 trixman22, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    No fear mongering in what I said. Its not law but it is policy. What I talked about had zero to do with Jerry Brown and illegals with DL.It was all about illegals with out DL. What you are talking about is something completely different.

I worked with and went to school with Illegals who are working on becoming legal. To do that they pay more taxes then a regular citizen so for that I commend them. They have no Social but they do apply for a tax ID #. My brother in law is also an ICE agent. You know Immigration Customs Enforcement. So I get to hear a lot of things the news doesn't report on. Or things that are policy but not law.

15. It's a shame that taxes and government can make a enemy out of a whole country of poor people looking for work. This democracy we live in is pure shit! The worst form of ruling. It's no doubt a mob rule, headed by some of societies worst individuals in government. California is a prime example of a uneducated voting block of a large group of people who want to take what others have. All while trying to save the planet eating sushi out of a 40 story building taking selfies so everyone knows they are rad. It's disgusting we have a congress woman who says they can't wait to pass a bill so we all can find out what's in it to another who was funneling millions into her husband's construction business in government contracts. The government tells us driving is not our right but a privilege that they grant us. And what is even more disturbing to me is we have people who agree. Nothing is worse than collectivism

bat mobile

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know this was a super minor part of your point but I'm a firm believer driving is a privilege not a right.

17. Is riding a horse a privilege? A bike? Why is transportation a privilege?

bat mobile

18. And I mean a right by we have the right to use what we own. Not a right as in everyone is entitled to have it.

bat mobile

19. #20 Deleted member 472633, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    The immigration is a frustrating catch-22. On the one hand I would like to see truly open borders, instead of artificial boundaries that hurt economic efficiency. On the other hand the strategy of the democratic party in regards to immigration is clear. The Democrats want a one party state and the only way to get there is to change the USA's demographics dramatically. The Dems know that latin america is riddled with leftist ideology it is one of the main reasons they are so poor. So by allowing a bunch of people who usually have a lot of kids and sympathize with leftism they are ensuring that in about 20 years they will have majority control in every branch of government and will be able to enact their leftist agenda almost without opposition. Also this will allow them to justify the vast expansion of the welfare state in order to provide medical care, food and benefits to these people. 

Another way to look at this situation is this, If I take in two poor orphans, feed them clothe them and educate them thats a positive thing. But if I with my three bedroom home and limited salary take in a 100 poor orphans I am not doing anyone any favors because that kind of situation is simply unsustainable. Eventually I will be unable to afford to take care of them and I will be bankrupted unable to help anyone and instead needing financial help myself. The labor participation rate in this country is abomidable there are around 100 million people recieving some sort of federal assistance, the debt is over 17 trillion dollars, there are nearly a hundred trillion dollars worth of unfunded liabilities. At some point its going to be Americans fleeing across borders as refugees and for no real reason except that the politicians running this country are absolutely insane. 

• Like Like x 2