Autojack and the Northern Lights Triplets - My First Grow w/T5 Lighting

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shaynesaw420, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Subbed up man!

2. #22 amator terram, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    You couldn't unless you amended it or starting feeding the plant. You can run into PH problems in any situation depending on the variables you put in as well as variables already in place. An example of this is if your water has a standard PH of say 8-8.5, the pro mix is somewhat buffered to stay in a certain range but if you don't fix your water to be attuned with your media over time you will see lockouts and deficiencies. You would also want to use something more along these lines for what you are trying to use it for.(http://www.amazon.com/SunGro-Horticulture-SUGRADV1-0-Advanced-Sunshine/dp/B005H797LE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1409572122&sr=8-3&keywords=sunshine+mix+4)

My personal suggestion with that particular mix would be to amend it with some good earthworm castings at about 25%, good compost at 25% and use that pro mix at 50%. On top of that you would want to amend with about 1 tablespoon per gallon of Crab Shell Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, and Neem Cake. That's a simple start-up for using something of that sort.

NOW, if you wanted to go a more synthetic route you have one of the best growers on GC in @[member="Ironhead"] for advice. Me and Iron are like the Ying and Yang of Canna hahaha, but he has some ying in him too though.. It's strange, don't ask questions...

3. #23 Shaynesaw420, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    That's what kind of community I was looking for here :metal:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :gc_rocks:
    I have FF Big bloom , some blood meal (that's basically my arsenal until I hit a hydro shop and get more advice from you fine folks). I've been using bottled water and was just waiting to make that leap and start feeding my clone correctly. Will take pic of her this morning. Also I have this self watering planter I was going to maybe try or ask if anybodys tried using them. Heard you could put your nute ph mix in there and flush it out after a while with a fish tank vaccum? Lots of ideas. but with my nutes does that help?

Morning Ya'll
    :hippie: FHRITP :hippie:

4. #25 Shaynesaw420, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    Well heres the clone 2 weeks from cutting! Looking healthy and you can see the growth from two days ago :yummy:[​IMG]

Also here my grapefruit Kush 3 days from planting. I will post more pics in a week once things get growing more. But I'll still be asking questions to you fine people of Grasscity and checking out and rating your grows! Already following a few of you guys right now! Learning a lot ! Happy growing![​IMG]

5. So I made a little confusion when reading my strain info. I must have been stoned and was reading my autojack seed for my next grow. The Grapefruit Kush is NOT autoflower!! I would like to change this info about my header but I don't know how to. Can anybody help??

6. I would try to get ahold of a moderator to ask them to do it.

7. So ive been thinking about what you've been saying and decided to make my way down to a hydro shop!
    http://www.hydro-lite.com/frmProd.aspx?CategoryId=OVJUcyXfUVhxgUsVGD5NGg%3d%3d
    Can you take a look on here and see if there I something else I could grab for amending the soil? Obviously gonna grab some worm castings and good compost. But was wondering if one of these fertilizers like Gaja Green All Purpose Fertilizer 4-4-4   might be a good add? I got some bloodmeal already for N.Also I think it was you saying something about exciting your transplants with some worm castings before transplant? Does this help? how does one do this for lets say my little clone and seed when they are ready.?  Super stoked bout the worm castings. I really didn't know how they worked until recently and it feels stupid to not have that in my soil! But yea in a perfect world I would grab everything you said but unfortunately moneys tight . Thanks for your time!

FHRITP

8. I think the castings are good, they will help break down organic matter. I'm not to sure about the all purpose. Organic amendments are cool because it's kind of hard to overdo them. I can't reply as much as I usually would. Busy life calls : /

Sent from the Batcave

9. Well I went away for a week and had my roommate take care of my seedlings and clone. well he forgot... and well I just have been too let down to say anything!. In better news, I got a 8000 lumen 100 watt T5 light coming to help my seed/veg phase. Also 3 northern lights since I just want to grow my first plant already! Im guessing nobody has this followed and im writing to myself. But I will be back Friday with a whole new plan and setup. Thanks for watching guys.

10. people are watching, that's a bummer man I barely trust anyone with anything.

Sent from the Batcave

11. I'm watching as well. I do not comment much on account of me being in the same boat as you. I'm green as hell. Yes pun intended :)

N3wgr0z

12. I'm actually getting ready to head out for a four day trip to go to my grandpas funeral. I'm hoping my flood and drain system is built well enough to not need any attention. I'm going to raise my lights a few inches just in case my little ones try and hit a growth spurt while I'm gone

N3wgr0z

13. #34 Shaynesaw420, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    Good luck leaving your kids. Sorry about your gramps, I hope he had a great ride.
    As for my last grow I was pretty choked when I came back, but my roomy says hes gonna pick up an ounce for us tmrw when he gets paid :p so that should almost make me feel better. im gonna come review your grows again ! Im green and have realized this last couple weeks that I might need a lot more light then I think. Or maybe I should start doing small SOG style grows... anyways it should begin tmrw if my 3 female NL seeds show up. Feel like the post office lost them but either way they are due yesterday! Talk to you later guys, refreshing to know us little guys got eachothers backs! :p

14. Yea it was painful. im sure we all know that feeling of our grow rooms being our sanctionarys and places to clear our heads. I came back home so excited for growth and I saw a fucking funeral. P.s. I don't know if we chatted before but ill come check your grow bro!

15. It's xose

Sent from the Batcave

16. oh shit bra whats up with the double life?

17. I changed my name

Sent from the Batcave

18. Grampa was 94 yrs old. Died Monday on his birthday!! Crazy ! He's had one helluva ride dude! Sad to see him go, but he's resting now at a well deserved peace.
    I've got your back as much as I can man! We'll fumble through This together! I'm hooked on this growing thing now!! Love it

N3wGr0z

19. Great life he had! My grandpa is 96 :) (grandma 93) still kicking, the strongest man and only father figure I know!  Looks like we might be sharing many grows through the years if our grand papis pass down some of those genetics ;)