Anyone Going To See The Debut Of the Culture High?

Discussion in 'General' started by r r, Aug 30, 2014.

1. For those of you who loved "The Union", do you have plans to see "The Culture high"?
    Is schedule for limited debut on October 17th 2014. 
    I would love to go see it but the state of Georgia is run by a bunch of Nazi's.

Who's going to see it?
    http://www.theculturehigh.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If it's anything like the union then nope. I prefer my documentaries to be non-bias. 

3. Dafuq?

4. Its a shitty documentary that doesn't show any of the negatives of pot.

Inb4 da fuxx Der r none!

5. Ok
    So enlighten us with the negatives of Pot...

6. Didn't know they were making another one.

7. Don't be in denial bro,

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dude, if you don't already know, then you're too deep in denial to understand....

9. Didn't expect this thread to go in this direction haha good job glass cloud!:)

10. Was an entertaining documentary. If he wants to do things right this next one will show the negative side

11. I backed the kickstarter for this because I like seeing marijuana get shoved into the public's eye (positively). Biased or not, a positive bias is better than the negative bias usually seen when marijuana is in the media. Most of the world still harshly punishes people for simply possessing a few grams of a dried plant which only harms (if at all) themselves. 

12. With the legalization effort gaining momentum should make this one even more interesting than the first....