Will Bong Water Catch Glass Shards?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mystonedmind, Aug 30, 2014.

1. so i broke the whip to my vape, but inside is the dankest resin ever. its not all burnt and stuff and its like amber, basically oil almost. anyways i scraped it out but i got a tonnnnn of little glass crystals in it. can i just smoke it anyway? 

2. the bongwater will do nothing for you when you have the flame to the glass. Just don't smoke it..

3. I wouldn't do it. I don't think the glass could go through to bong water and up into your lungs cause it would probably sink to the bottom cause most glass is denser than water but I'm not too sure you might suck them up if they're small enough pieces. Your call really

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just clean your whip with alcohol and filter it out onto a plate and scrape it up after.

5. i decided not to smoke it, better safe than sorry... this resin is just so good though :( 

6. you could have scraped it, ran what you scraped through an iso soak, and strain through a couple coffee filters.

7. lol dont bother with resinn and shit just spark the strait up chronicc :smoking: :hello:

8. i smoked my whole half oz of dispensary stuff in 2 days :l so sooooberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr