Found A Big Bag Of Weed And Made A Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeinator, Aug 30, 2014.

1. When I lived in CO I had a job driving around the western half of the state fixing computers. As I was driving on I70 I saw a black leather jacket on the side of the road. I pulled over and picked it up. It had a BIG bag of weed maybe 1/4 pound in the inside pocket. I got back in the car and started driving and here comes a biker going the wrong way up the freeway. I knew it had to be his so I tried to way him down and got flipped off.

I pulled over and waited about 5 minutes and he was coming back going kind of slow. I waved my arms and he pulled over.

I was dressed in a suit and tie (company policy). The biker looked like he could be a member of the ZZ Top band. I reached in the car and held up his jacket. He walks up real slow like he is making sure it's not a setup. I hand him the coat and he starts to feel around in his coat. I just said "it's all there". He smiled and shook my hand and asked me if I smoked. I told him I did and he broke off a hand full densely packed bud and gave it to me.

Later that summer at a bike rally we ran into each other. It turned out that he lived in the same city and we ended up riding together a lot. He was a fisherman like me and he took me to a couple of his best spots on the frying pan river up in Aspen.

2. No good deed goes unaccounted for amongst some stoners. Beautiful thing when you happen upon such people, and when you can meet such people amongst the everyday trivialities of life.

3. I woulda kept it, your a good man

4. Rock on, dude. Good deeds ftw.

5. Small world isn't it? Anyway good job op, you get my respect. I bet the majority of people would of kept it to themselves. A qp in his pocket? That's a lot of bud to be in one pocket dam haha. Anyway nice read

6. Good stuff OP. I would have rewarded you handsomely as well for doing such a good deed.

7. That's wicked man, good job.

8. Another example of how kindness is free.thank you for your uplifting story.

9. Ha that's awesome. Such a small world.

10. Props to you man! Can't say I woulda done the same thing, but a broke college kid would always take lost weed, if he diddnt know who's it was

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Maybe it was just the circumstances, but I had a good job, I had a little of my own and most of all I was at the time a fellow biker.

BTW: a few references to "small world" that has me puzzled?  

12. Wouldn't it of sucked if he didn't give you any.. Then you'd be wishing you kept It haha.

Sent from my Z730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app