Scare The Hell Out If Me

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by LuckyJayhawk, Aug 30, 2014.

1. #1 LuckyJayhawk, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409386747.122352.jpg

I want to see the scariest stuff you guys got.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Posting gore is not respectable
    To those who lost their heads

3. I have utter respect for the men that lost their heads, they stayed in a land they knew they would be persecuted in. It's important to watch this sort of stuff so you can gauge situations in the Middle East.

4. Not everyone can handle the truth. If you were glorifying it that is one thing. But to show its utter disgust, then there is sense in watching it. Maybe warn the viewer about the content, some people will get PTSD watching that shit. 

5. #7 Kush cookies, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    If you cant handle watching shit like that dont, im not forcing you. Op said he wanted to see some freaky shit so i delivered. There is a message before the clip explaining what it is and giving warning to the viewer. Not a clue what your on about glorifying, but then most of your posts i dont grasp the meaning.

6. Just thought you might want to be considerate. Nothing more. 

7. More considerate? How did you figure that? I've already said I've got the utmost respect for the guys as they stayed in a country they knew persecution was coming.

Starting to think your just un-intelligent or a really shit troll!

8. #10 ProGMO, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    Like I said, I can't make you a nicer person. The choice is yours. I cannot argue that. My message is not about the people in the video, it is about those getting ready to view it. Hey, we are all different. You made a choice and seem to think it is cool. Just offering you a suggestion. You did not like it for some reason. I don't see why you need to keep coming back, unless...

9. I've already told you there is a warning message before the video I honestly have no idea what your talking about. I'll take your advice and leave you to your assumptions and half hearted trollin'.

10. No  just thought it would be considerate to warn the viewers, yourself knowing the content. Sorry you did not like my advice. No trolling, just simple courtesy. I guess we have beaten this horse to ground burgers. 

11. #13 Tokesmith, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    I saw the warning for the video and didn't watch it. I don't like watching stuff like that. What I'm to say is the warning was sufficient.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights