Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I Were To Buy Some Awesome Brownies And Make Them...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hamachi12, Aug 30, 2014.

1. ok so what i wanna know is if my friend were to make me some brownies, and he cut them into 3-4 inch squares, how much should i buy it for? 

Now, if I were to make my own brownies instead of buying someone else's, how much sticks of butter gets put into the NORMAL, AVERAGE BOXXED cake mix? And how many grams of weed would need to be put in for a great high? 

not an over high or under, strong and enjoyable, not strong and unenjoyable. opinions are welcome, I just wanna combine those averages grams into an average overall grams that is needed. 

I was thinking i would make some brownies of my own, put about 12 grams in it and then cut it in 3-4 inch squares. but now I'm sorta thinking 12 is too much, and it should be like 6 grams or so. 

Does the THC get extracted from the weed better/efficiently/faster when its an actual nug or when its all ground up?? How do you go about not melting the butter so it burns and keeping it on the stove for an 1 hour ?? like wouldn't it burn? i have no idea how to make the actual butter without burning it, I'm a great chef, with everything but butter lol 

ps. I'm high 

2. Not sure about how much you will need but there are multiple cannabutter recipes on here that you can follow to make some dope butter. Have a search around the incredible edible herb section to get an idea. The bud will extract better if ground up finely as it creates a greater surface area.

3. yes check the recipies thread.

4. funny people......

for the amount of butter....read the box.....usually a box calls between a 1/4-1/2 cup of butter. but is dependant on the brand that's bought or the recipe at hand

also take into account of how many pieces your making......... example> if your 3-4 inch cuts come out to 4 pieces then you will roughly want 3.5-4 grams making each piece about a grams strength

5. I don't know many boxed brownie recipes that call for butter... honestly...they call for oil. Usually vegetable. 

That's easier any way, because you usually want clarified butter, if you're gonna make pot butter. 

it also depends on how your tolerance is. Some people need very little, others need a lot! 

But, you may want to make sure you get a long, thin pan, so that you can shorten the cooking time so that you don't over bake your cannabinoids and end up with super sedative CBN brownies...unless you were going for that ;)