2014 Growers Challenge

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, Aug 30, 2014.

1. hell yeah pests aren't too bad here ever cause the climate. Biggest obstacle here is mold and mildew but so far so good and been doing a weekly spino and BT spray.

2. #22 mjmama25, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    My garden is polar opposite. Everything squished together. I'm going to try to add a little extra space to the rasied beds next year. Every year I make some improvements for the next. Gunna try to replace to fence over the winter and spring too. Rippers did a lot of damage climbing in last season. Fuckers.

818 Headband
    image.jpg

Sugar Black Rose
    image.jpg image.jpg

Green Crack
    image.jpg

Blueberry - courtesy of Sticky Banana
    image.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies (Cali Connections version)
    image.jpg

3. All I ever noticed pics of is your HB. Your garden is awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks Cali Dreamer! I mostly post pics of the two headband since they are my biggest plants of the season, but I love all my plants equally. Sometimes it's the little ones that pack the most punch. ;)

5. It's funny. You can see in the pic of the 818, the Cookies is this long stretchy bitch peaking out from around the 818. She has almost nothing going on under the screen, but some nice tops.

6. One old guy told me he'd rather have a 100 3 foot plants the. 3 100 foot plants. Lol...I guess meaning the quality from the little ones exceeds the big ones. He didn't care for ordinances lol. He had some fuckin dank though...

7. BTW. I can't stop looking at that black rose. I want it to be in 3d. Good pic!

8. Untrue my monster plants were still posting good THC levels. I dont think size really matters when it comes to quality

9. It could have been allot of things I'm sure. But to each there own. I've heard it a few times really. But I'm sure it has to do also with upkeep and there gardening skills included.

10. The big plants definitely take more skill to care for. It takes diligent pest management to not got infestations deep within a plant you have to climb inside and under to spray. It also takes a lot more staking up and training. BUT I can grow a years worth of meds from 6 plants. As much as 50 smaller plants would yield. And I only have to water a few plants, feed a few plants, keep track of a few plants feeding likes and dislikes. Small plants are easier to handle though. If I had no plant limits I'd have a few dozen 6 footers.

11. On a side note, I tried some Sour Pebbles today. Damn this stuff is some of the best weed I've smoked in a while. If anyone ever finds clones, I'd make it worth your while to save me one. ;) Fruity Pebbles too. I love them both.

Pics don't do it justice.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

12. . Did some research and those bags of seeds were going for 1000-1500 lol. CRAZY.

13. #33 homer simpson, Aug 31, 2014
    Hey mama,

All my love to you west coasters, some fine looking plants in here, but I expected no less out of this crew.  Good to see you around.  My best to you and your family.  Be well!

Subscribed

14. Thanks. We love our happy trees out here. ;) I thought you were patrio farmer at first. He has been rocking that pic for a long time.

15. I am/was.  Mama is always right.  Seriously it is me, who else would rock this avatar?

16. Wait wait wait, huh? Why would you change your profile? Did you stop moderating? I'm lost, lol.

17. Patrio? Was wondering where you been bro. What's good in your hood these days?

18. Yeah missed you my friend. I just thought we hadn't crossed paths in a while. Didn't realize you hadn't been around. I don't know what went down, but you are always at the top of my book.

19. Got some good news recently. Me and my ex are finalizing our divorce finally after four years lol and best of all she is planning to move back to Cali with my son so I will be six hours away from him instead of thirty six. Very happy. :)

20. #40 mjmama25, Aug 31, 2014
    Yay!!! That's so wonderful for all of you. I bet your boy will love loving here. And all that extra time with daddy. :) So happy for you.