RDAs Wacky Fun Time Space :d

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RichardDean, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I put 30 in one. I don't brick it up though just enough to get most of the air out.

2. When you have milky trichomes its cause THC production has ceased where as the amber is decaying of the THC into various cannabanoids. I usually pick at 10 to 15% amber and when then the calyxes have mostly swollen up over the pistils

3. I remember you showing us one of those bags back in March when I was there. Bad ass way to store alot.

4. Kinda depends on what strain too and what kind of high you want also. Just to throw that out there

5. Oh definitely, truly the biggest variable to be aware of first as they do have their differences. Good call Drew.

6. Thanks. This plant is an auto because I got a late start. I experimented a bit and this one got some LST and it really didn't do it any good. It is by far the smallest and the leaves started growing 'turkey footed' as they look like turkey tracks. A big center leaf and 2 small leaves on each side and all are very skinny. Also the buds aren't dense and are fairly airy. I'm not sure I would say the calyxes have swollen up over the pistils. More like the pistils browned and fell off? Not really sure but the tips of them have gone from green to now starting to brown.

I will try looking again and seeing how many trichomes look clear still. I might just harvest it as it is just a weird plant all around and it will probably provide some type of learning lesson since I'm new to this.

It has been raining a lot the last week and I'm sure all the water isn't helping either.

7. Im at about the same point you are in trichome color mostly milky and clear with no amber showing yet.. I am soo ready to harvest..

8. Yeah. Those worked well for me. There are so many different ways to do it.

9. Can one of you experts confirm my suspicion this is a cal/mg deficiency? It's only on one plant. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410403183.160311.jpg

10. no, looks like burns from a spray sitting on the plant and getting burned by the sun. You spray recently with anything?

11. not in the last week. I just thought it was odd only being one plant affected. But...I guess it could be older and I just haven't noticed it.

12. yeah it just looks that way to me from the pic, I'm not 100% for sure but doesn't look like any deficiency I have seen before.

13. cool man thanks

14. Couple rows filled from the sour strawberry diesel I pulled today

Attached Files:

15. #75 michganman, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    just beautiful. I got a couple plants I pulled too. Yours look like some fattys. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411843234.417871.jpg

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414178299.417265.jpg two weeks?

Check out my outdoor flowers

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414294516.851548.jpg yellowing leaves lots of buds ?

18. I don't know man them hairs are pretty white still...grab a scope if you want to be scientific and shit, or just wait till the hairs turn orange.

19. Yeah it just exploded with growth and formed a ton of buds then they got fatter as the leaves turn yellow I always see the leaves yellow at the same time the buds swell so this one may have another three weeks guess it's time for me to flush all that hydroponic fertilizer out of my media or should I give it a tiny bit of nitrogen?