Anybody Get Extremely Motivated To Clean While High?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mrtrevly, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I have no idea what has been happening to me, but when im baked i vacuum and i do the dishes and al sorts of shit. I become a total neat freak, i mean its kind of a good thing. But still, its like i have OCD or somethin. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

2. I sometimes get the urge to clean when I'm really high. Or sharpen my knives.

3. Dude yes. Not every time, but yes it has happened to me plenty of times lol. I get high, then I go to the kitchen for a drink or something and everything's a mess and I'm like fuck. And I happily do all the dishes. Clean the counters and stove. Sweep and mop the floor. Then I subconsciously move to the living room and pick up all the clothes. Trash. I vacuum. I organize shit. I even clean walls and windows and shit. Lol. My girlfriend loves it.

4. I pay greater attention to detail, which is easily expressed through cleaning.

5. #5 forty winks, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    nitty gritty dirt band

6. Thts exactly me! Haha i thought i was the only one

Stay stoney :D

7. Sometimes man especially if I'm just chillin out with a couple one hitters, get all buzzed or slightly high and start noticing little shit like dog hair in a corner or the tables need dusted and wiped down. Then I just kinda go at it and bust out scrub brushes and buckets of soapy/bleach water. Ya know give her the once over real good haha......

Sent from my mind

8. #8 iAmBetty, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Get high, put my headphones in and do whatever needs to get done

9. Sativas help me concentrate and put a lot of energy into a project.

10. Ya. Sometimes

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. First time I got high I left in the middle of class and came back. Started wiping down all desk for no reason! I hate cleaning when I'm not high.

Btw we never did shit in that class.

12. I like cleaning when im drunk.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah fuck cleaning when sober, im too damn lazy. And whenever i clean high i always feel so proud of myself. Its a good feeling lol.

14. This happens to me about 90â„… of the time I'm home cause I don't usually have much to do at my house.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Most often I am very productive when high. Cleaning, organizing, etc.

16. Sativa = can't sit still

Indica = can't move.

17. getting high usually gets me couch locked no matter what strain but I can only pack when I'm drunk... bit of a problem cause I travel a lot

18. Hell yeah. At friends house I'll be like can I wash your dishes and then at home I'll be willing to do anything but when I'm sober I'm a lazy fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum