What If Our Waking State Was Not What Life Was Really About?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ChristopherABrown, Aug 30, 2014.

1. The reverse is true.

My dreams speak of a hidden truth that is emerging slowly. A path of sacredness that flows over time into the future. Slowly purifying into clarity onto the surface in the light.

2. On that note, I realized I am simply not high enough to continue.

without saying, brb

3. #23 ChristopherABrown, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    But there was a time, right after I decided in complete certainty, that we merge collectively and in time in our dreams; where those fearful and resentful of that fact, of that reality objected in the dream states.

I knew what those disturbing dreams were, and persisted in the conscious and the unconscious, and now there is acceptance of what is natural from all.

But still, many others must pass through that phase before the collective conscious will be ready to acknowledge the unconscious. You may be next.

4. More weed , gonna need more weed

That may not be enough.

6. #26 ChristopherABrown, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Yea, not enough.  To get to the unconscious, 80% N2o and 20% oxygen, or less N2o, dependent on individual responses, with a post hypnotic conditional script for vision quest; will get it done.  The same thing is the best therapy for most disorders of the unconscious mind just with a different script, custom to creating relief for the person seeking recovery.

The script is the most important part.  The substance simply facilitates getting it to the unconscious.  The script invokes instinctual motivations that drive the vision quest or therapy.  Dream states can be utilized for both purposes.  They can craete expereinces for people to relate to, that they have never had, but need in order to heal.