Plant Sex, The Art Of Creating New Strains

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by rain dancer, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Lol, I'm defo not doing that! Haha.

I will try scrub it out :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

2. Oxy Clean my brotha!  Gets almost anything white after a couple soaks at most.

3. Yeah I know :)
    Gutted about the Tshirt tho :(
    tried to get it out but it won't get the fuck off!
    May just have to buy one now.

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    I tried but it's more like the Ink or whatever they used to print the Tshirt.

Defo permanent

Peace 👽

4. Dude it's one of those super rare production malfunction's.  It's gonna be so rare and worth millions in the future!

5. We're the strain creation nothing but jiberish happening here :)

6. Awesome! I will put it in an airtight sealed glass box, and when I want to wear it I will just carry it around with the logo facing forwards :) haha

Peace 👽

7. So my land race pakistan seed popped! Theres one for the breeding program!

Also got a sleestack skunk open up this morning. Not sure how many strains we're up to now. Pushing 15ish.

Once we get a male the fun begins!

8. pics or it didn't happen lol :p

9. I little trick I picked up while working as a tattoo artist.

Fucking toothpaste, it will lift very stubborn stains, like tattoo pigments from clothes or carpets, most anything.. :D

Shit you passed me Im down to like 10 growing.

11. #92 rain dancer, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    What im currently growing for my breeding program....

Banana kush
    Sour 3d
    Chocolate chunk
    Alien og
    Girl scout cookies
    Bubba kush x berry
    Berry x widow
    Confidential cheese
    Blue dream
    Lemonhead

Just this morning landrace pakistan valley popped as did sleestack skunk.

Im up to 12 apparently, but go two more strains germin :smoke:

What hybrids you guys interested in seein? Ultimately, it will depend upon the male, which excludes most everything on that list except
    Berry x widow
    Bubba kush x berry
    Sleestack skunk
    South african kwazulu - germin
    Pakistan valley
    Rasberry cough - germin

None are confirmed males just yet

Thinkin about tossin in a big skunk seed to see what happens. All these are fresh too, so germin should be no issue and i have backups of all but the cough.

Lets do the damn thing and get some ideas where were goin fellas.

-poke

12. South african kwazulu x Pakistan Valley should make for an interesting hybrid. Seems like it would be quite the original F1.

13. ^ that was my plan with those two strains, to hybridize as well as IBLs

14. Plant sex gets my horses running :) 

You ever watched plants fuck before?

You ever watched plants fuck before............................. ON WEEEEEEEEEED?

• Like Like x 1

yeah,  i once watched a documentary how different types of plants have sex. i wish i could find it again. it was one of the coolest fucking things i've ever watched.

17. I actually read recently somewhere, can't remember where, that a pistil will actually bend over and reach to pick up pollen on a leaf.  What a trip.  I have no clue of the validity but I believe it's entirely possible.

18. I am soaking a couple dozen seeds of the White rhino X dark devil and will follow up on how they go. if they do well i have some seeds saved for a potential seed crop of them.

19. Have you smoked that dark devil? I was looking at it at Herbies and thought it was very interesting.

I'm currently waiting on a male to pop up with the next seeds I pop. It's hard to do anything "extra" such as breeding with thus plant count we have here. My main strain in a clone only cutting I picked up from a buddy a while ago. He calls it Maui but it's not maui wowie or anything like it so idk where the name is from. It's very mold an pest resistant and smells great also like a rotten melon but it lacks on the THC content. It's a good all day everyday smoke and I want to amp it up some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app