Plant Sex, The Art Of Creating New Strains

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by rain dancer, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Subbed got strain called stripper glitter I will be crossing back with itself to make an IBL!

2. im growing my first batch of beans i crossed a late november plant with a mid october plant and am hoping for a late october seed.

3. so this is how my Eldorado grows just with tighter formation. .

4. I would be mad to see that in my room or even in the wild lol

5. Anyone I can't seem to find info on it again! The male gives what characteristics to the off spring and what characteristics do the female mother plant get displayed in the offspring. If I worded this correctly.

6. I smoked grinspoon in amsterdam. One of the best cultivated sativas you will find out there. true connoisseur herb. I have wanted to grow it just never got the beans. 

7. I'll have to come across some.

8. #208 vengeance23, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Do male plants see an attractive female and be like "I'd pollinate that"?

9. bom chicka wah wah

10. you never will unless you grow it yourself.

11. lol tr well ican see why.lol

12. lol true but it smells magnificent i want to cross it with wonder woman when i get the chance or vice versa... i was thinking about using the collided silver to create fem seeds but im too far through

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336312-My-Journal-To-Perpetual

13. iam gonna try my turn at some chucking to save strain . I'll do it and see where it takes me. Iam done with fems. Due to the u natural way they produced

14. Canna fem spray results 3 weeks in, reminder i fucked up and used a whole bottle in a matter of a week, then adjusted to wat the bottle actually said not wat i thought i read lol
    Sour pink grapefruit
    And critical impact

Attached Files:

15. How to pollinate cannabis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUOVYrDP2zM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

16. #218 PlaidBeeSmokin', Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Sweet! I was "Following" this topic but never really realized what it was.  So many threads to cheack out, gotta garden at some point. garden and eat and sleep and................

Super cool, I wonder if I should post my Colloidal silver Experiment in here?
    Homemade Colloidal Silver

PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

Plaid

17. Please do :smoke:

18. just posted this in my own journal but may be more relevant here.

So this Jack male has been busy spewing his man seed in the lab in my efforts to complete General Combining Ability test on him. The Pineapple jacks are well into flower and are the first round then I will crack some Dreambeaver x Jack, Goji Og x Jack, Lucky Charms x Jack and the Jack H f3's. Once complete I will move to test Specific Combining Ability with a few select moms. Hopefully by the end of this summer I will know what's up with this male and if he is worthy of stud status. 

[​IMG]