Leaves Curling. What Is The Problem??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Blaze DeChron, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I just transplanted this plant from soil to DWC and I've noticed ainced the first set of fan leaves that they grow with the edges curled until fully developed then they look fine. It's a really heavy indica dom strain. Is this normal? (I've never grown an EXACT strain ((live in Texas)) or one having such highly noticeable indica dominant traits.) thanks for any help guys!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409366459.528464.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409367002.262642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I eased into the nutrients starting from when s(he) was in soil so I don't think I burned it..

3. And my GH PH kit has not arrived yet so I just found a pool hth 3 way test kit to see if I could get a sort of reading just for reassurance here's what it reads. Under 6.8 but not sure how much.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409369660.159427.jpg

4. Please help! It's not heat stress I don't think. My light isn't too warm and I have a pretty strong fan on them.

It*

5. They just take a while to stretch out because they are such fat leaves. The curl is left over from when they were tinier and crowded next to the other ones. Don't worry about it.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409511247.977335.jpg

Well this is what it looks like today.

-Blaze-