My Trusty Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by J.Blaze, Aug 30, 2014.

1. #1 J.Blaze, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    So a while back I went to a local college party and I planned on getting absolutely ripped but my only issue was I didn't have anything to smoke out of and there was no way in shit I was going to ruin a perfect night by smoking out of a PBR can. I stopped by " The Campus Store" and holy shit they were stocked with bongs, bowls, hookahs and whatever you can imagine. With only $7 to my name I had to settle for a little diddy I eventually named, Gloria. I have had here for 2 years and she has always been there for me. Everyone always shits on her because she likes to give them Scoobies( ash in mouth) but she has always been there when we needed her and that's why I keep her. 

Anyone have a tool they use that has a special place in their heart? 

Attached Files:

2. I searched urban dictionary for scoobies, but did not find anything. What are scoobies?

3. Im going to guess the ash pulls through and enters the mouth.

Just a guess.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That was my guess too. I have a friend who calls weed or ash getting in your mouth "scooby snacks"

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    oh gross. Ok thanks for teachin this old man some new lingo. :) We used to call that rinse and spit.

6. We call em scooby snax

7. We call it getting shit on. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Cawdswallup, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I'll tell you a story,

Years ago a friend and I were smoking from a small pipe near a walking path. This old man was strolling by and I spit onto the ground and said I got ash in my mouth but the old man looked at me like I said I got ass in my mouth. I Didn't realize he was there until after I said something.

9. Why not use a glass screen for scoobs? My first pipe is like my baby. I take care of him and only me and close friends use it.