Unpopular Food Opinions

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Cereal Killer, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Tomatoes taste like shit

2. Balsamic vinegar goes with almost everything (had people gag at the smell of the stuff)

Esp goes with a good edible mixes so fucking good

3. I love tomatoes straight raw with a little salt and pepper... tomatoes4lyf

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good with a little vinegar too

• Like Like x 1
  5. I won't eat wayyyyyy more than I do eat. I don't like pasta, sea food, cooked veggies. Tomatoes are disgusting, unless it's ketchup :)

6. You don't like pasta?! Holy shit I could live on pasta :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like spaghetti with mayonnaise lol. And I put Cheetos in my grilled cheese.

8. Braunsweger sandwich with onions and mustard.

9. hahaahha me and my buddy used to squirt mustard all over plates and the proceed to lick it all up

10. I've always enjoyed candy corn, didn't realize how much everyone hated it until my senior year in high school.

But everyone who hates on for that loves fruit cake, which I cannot stomach.

11. I am a relatively picky eater, not a big fan of seafood unless it is crabs and only like certain veggies (peas, green beans, corn) and I will not eat lettuce in any respect. Not on sandwiches, I never eat salad, I just won't eat lettuce at all, it just feels and tastes like I am eating a leaf off the tree and couldn't be less appealing.

12. Flamin hot Cheetos on a cream cheese onion bagel. . . so Yummy.

-Gavin

• Like Like x 3

13. I love both, can't get enough. When I go to the beach and pier fish...I bring a bottle of soy sauce just in case I catch something, you should see the looks I get but Fuck'em, it's my meal not theirs. Occasionally, when I have done this, some adventurous ppl willj join in but rarely. Once in Florida at the end of the pier bar, I caught a large sheephead and these Japanese businessmen were there sightseeing(taking pictures) mostly and we made great friends for the week. I caught the fish and they bought the Heinekens. It was a win/win!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. nice, I eat sashimi daily. Super cheap for me, free!

[​IMG]

I love making sashimi as much as I do eating it!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

15. Spaghetti and tomato sauce with mayonnaise added, or just pasta and mayonnaise?

Mayo is good shit. I like it on corn with chili powder and lime juice. It's actually decent with peanut butter on a sandwich as well, I have a cousin who's fucking crazy about it.

16. I love brocoli. I hated it when I was a kid, now I could eat a whole plate of brocoli.

my top 3 no-no's are:

Swiss Cheese (tasted it once & nearly threw up)
    Beef Hot Dogs (why mess up the perfect all american hot dog. just doesn't taste right)
    Funyuns (best friend always eating these & idk why)

17. As a child i disliked them all because i was addicted to artificial foods like sweets and sodas which pretty much destroyed my taste buds from the chemical overflow although now after years restoring my system i love all these foods most probably hate as a child.

Mushrooms
    Beetroot
    Broccoli
    Sweet Potato
    Garlic
    Onion
    I also never really liked tomatoes until i started buying and growing "organic" tomatoes. I couldn't eat normal tomatoes unless they were sprinkled with sea salt but now into organics.. They taste sweet just on their own.

Eggplant though, I still don't like it.

18. Everyone at work gives me the grossed out look when I mention how I love the taste of raw anchovies.