Unpopular Food Opinions

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Cereal Killer, Aug 30, 2014.

1. totally trips people out when i eat whole lemons 

2. Mayonnaise is not food, nor is anything with mayonnaise in it.

3. A lot of people, including myself, don't refrigerate fresh farm eggs. Unfortunately, the ones that they sell at the grocery store have the protecting coating (cuticle) washed off which means that they have to be refrigerated. With the cuticle still intact, Salmonella can only be introduced from the inside if the chicken had Salmonella, which is still very rare. 

4. Yes, food that you raise/kill yourself is quite safe. I have even heard Les Stroud say on survivorman multiple times that you can eat raw meat in the wild if you absolutely have to, even meat that has started to rot, because it is the process of raising and preparing meat for mass consumption that makes it dangerous.

5. You have to be careful though. Salmonella and E. Coli for example are naturally present in animals in the wild as well. It's just that they occur at lower levels when animals are spread out and not cramped together. It's not the best idea to eat it raw, but you could if you had to. If you are healthy you can survive E.Coli, but you can't always survive going without food. 

6. Ordered a berkey water filtration system.
    Better be worth the $300 and change...

7. Eating hot mustard on fries and giving my Mexican food away if it has too much cilantro because then I can only taste cilantro and not the rest of the food

8. I eat fried tripas. Those are cow intestines. They make me fart and god do those farts reek badly!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. French omelette with olives (better if they're stuffed) and green peppers, it's awesome and an awesome meal with bread before going out partying :D

10. Though I don't really eat candy in general anymore, candy corn is the best candy no lie.

11. If you want to eat meat you should have to kill and clean and butcher an animal once in your life.

I also think if you want to eat meat it should only pass from hand to hand, and no more than once.

12. I like food that is so spicy that it is painful. Particularly Thai food, I just hate when I try to order the hottest thing on a menu at a Thai place the servers always think I am kidding and that I can't handle it. They never believe you until you sit there and eat all of it without complaining.

13. I like to mix my foods, people tend to think this is weird.

For example, If I have a plate of corn, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and pork chop. Ill cut up pork and mix it all togethor.

One thing I cant eat, is mayonnaise. That stuff is terrible.

14. it's either bleu cheese with wings or go fuck your mother

15. Spinach cant get enough.

16. I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

17. having a non meat & dairy diet

18. Bacon (as well as pork) is absolutely disgusting.

19. Ranch dressing is fucking gross. Makes me gag [​IMG]

20. I only drink my coffee black and I'm a vegetarian.
    I love super sour beers, IPA or Double IPA and I can't touch a dark beer like a stout, ever. So gross!