Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Combining Harlequin High Cbd A High Thc Strain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OGKanoby, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Hello all. I just today for the first time medicated with Harlequin. I've always been reluctant to try the CBD strains. Love my THC lol. However; after hearing so many testimonials I had to try it for myself.

I purchased a 1/4 today along with some Sour x Willy Nelson today. My friend, business partner & Cannabis Guru suggested that I smoke a High THC Strain immediately after. Any opinions on this?

Just some background-I suffer from severe arthritis scar tissue neuropathy caused by post spinal surgery conditions. Had a resection & fusion some titanium rods & 13 pedicel screws! So suffice to say...I live in a lot of pain. Here goes-

Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 WayneC, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    I've got severe arthritis on my knees and up until I tried using RSO, smoking pot never really touched it. Try seeing if the dispensary you are using has a full plant oil extract you can experiment with.

Good luck!

3. I have some absolute subcritical extract & whole plant. I like the RSO as well.

Tried the harlequin & smoked some sour right after...it helped.

Thanks!

4. Welcome to the world of medical marijuana! :)

5. Mmmm cbds are verryyy niice.

(phototropism is fun)

6. The only change I was going to suggest was that you smoke the CBD first :) which you seem to have done. I like using it more as a "primer" for my medicine - like aspirin with vicodins, metophorically. 

Another way is to pack a bit of each in at the same time. Each way will bring about a different high, before, together and after. Do you know the ratios? 

7. I cannot say I do.

8. oh well, I just like asking :)  As long as it works, amirite?