Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Essential Stealth Setup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Aug 29, 2014.

1. For when you need to be neither seen or heard. Mine is as follows: i wait till im sure no one will bother me, then i get a candle and light it. I pack a little bowl into my homemade wooden bowl and i get my sploof. I set my fan on outtake and close me other window. Then i hold the gas on the lighter and hold the lighter up to the candle and take a baby hit from the bowl. Then i blow the smoke out the sploof into the fan. Covert as fuck! :)

2. I just smoke a vaporizer

3. When I was living with my parents I had to be covert.

first I did the window trick, but eventually bought these massive party balloons and blew smoke into them and threw em away when they deflated.

I also used candle to prevent constant flicking of lighter.

4. lmao party balloons, that's a good one.

5. When your still living with your parents I found its easier to sneak around with a dugout/1 hitter, or roll a joint. Using it out of the house is key because you never have to worry about your room smelling. Stay faded :smoking:

6. I walk into police station wearing a ski mask and smoking a joint.

7. I light one of those huge incense sticks (the like foot and a half ones that burn for hours). My room doesnt get AC cuz it used to be storage space before I claimed it, so I have like 20 fans and the window is always open, and no ones ever suspicious. Ill throw on music or a movie to hide the lighter clicking, but its not that loud anyway. I also prepack myself munchies, so I never leave the room.
    What I also do, which may be not do anything for all I know, is I hang blankets from a boom mic stand, and soak them with air freshener right in front of the door. Anyone who gets close to the door will smell them, not the pot smoke from across the room

8. Electric pipe disguised as an e-cig. Go to where my grow is, and smoke through a carbon filter. If it's brick, chicken coop.

9. Sploofs are gross, they make you taste fucking dryer sheets and not to mention they hardly cover anything up.

10. #12 sleepingblade, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    If you construct a proper sploof with carbon instead of dryer sheets they work fantastic and no smell whatsoever.

Carbon is easily found in Walmart or petco, it's what used to filter smells from fish tanks.

11. I used to light a candle, use a bong, turn on the fan, blow out the window… and I didn't really need to be stealth. :smoking:

12. that's too convoluted for me. i go down to the basement and smoke out of a bong/pipe/joint

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful feeling to just sit down on your patio and hit a J. :smoking: But that sort of becomes a routine, where you have to have the fan on and you enjoy the scent of the candle. 

14. Yeah I have a bong sitting next to my bed and blow the smoke wherever, it gets kind of boring. I actually want to smoke outdoors because the excitement enhances my high.

I'm weird though.