Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BarackO'Ganja, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I cannot smoke on an empty stomach, if I do I feel nauseous and feel like throwing up.

I've been smoking for 3 years and it's always happened

I usually eat something small before partaking in the burning of Marijuana

Anyone else like this?

2. what do you usually eat before you smoke? :smoking: :hello:

3. I eat anything lol I just need something in my stomach so I don't feel nauseous

4. Smoking when you are low on nutrients never mind hungry is amateur practice young padawan. 

Weed lowers your blood sugar and it can make you feel like shit if you don't intake proper supplements and keep suitable refreshments on stand by for during your experience.

Ok enough of the high brow shit, eat some fucking food so you don't feel like balls when your blazed yea?

Fwiw I think the world of food adds some fun to smoking weed. Eating different stuff before, during and after smoking is a bit of a science I think.