Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smells

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UniversityAlabamaToker, Aug 29, 2014.

1. #1 UniversityAlabamaToker, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    I know herb smells different when fresh, but does it still smell different when burned example:some strains smell piney,lemony,earthy,fruit?

2. Yep. People downwind from you can tell when you're smoking good shit. My wife doesn't smoke, and sometimes she's like "WTF are you smoking" when she comes into the room, and I'm like "baby, this ain't no ghetto schwag, I only smoke the best of the best" and then I bust out laughing and she walks away shaking her head. LOL

3. Loud!

Attached Files:

4. #4 steven688, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Yes they all have unique smells IMO.

For instance, mid grade has a distinct smell other than some kind high grade, strain specific or even extracts. Even cooked edibles have a different snell even though it isn't smoked. The plant is by far an extremely unique species seeing as how it's varities all have different effects and smells. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

5. I mean a little. You're burning it, of course it's going to smell different. That's like asking if you burn paper does it smell like paper? No it smells like buying paper