Thc Infused Dry Ice.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by spliffhitter77, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Kind of a stoned idea I was toying with....could the scientists infuse THC into the dry ice? So that you could just take those massive milkers with no ignition? Just vape them big ol dry icy milkers.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

2. Or put it in a cereal bowl so you can hotbox virtually anywhere lol

3. What would it get infused with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude, thc!

5. Yeah, I'm asking what would you infuse the thc with in the dry ice.

6. I'm not too sure about this and I think somebody with a better knowledge of chemistry would settle this, but i think it would have to be done when creating the dry ice, and since the point at which co2 starts to evaporate is so much lower than the point that thc becomes a vapor you would not have much luck getting a hit. Maybe if you could turn thc and co2 into a compound so they evaporated at the same time, but it might take so much co2 that you would also suffocate yourself a little when taking a hit. The pros of that would be getting a little higher. Also, if you compounded the co2 with the thc, the freezing point, and also the point at which sublimation occurred (assuming it would still occur at atmospheric pressure) of that compound wouldn't be the same as normal dry ice.

7. Seems like work that isn't possible. Maybe if you can get wax to somehow dissipate or something into a vapor when sitting at room temperature you may get somewhere but even that sounds like a challenge

8. Would this also mean inhaling co2?

9. lmao

10. pretty much.

11. You can use super critical co2 to extract but that isn't just dry ice lol It requires a lot of pressure

12. what lol?