The Split Experiment

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Timesplasher, Aug 29, 2014.

1. #22 Boats And Hoes, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014

Imo, yuri, I think this is wrong, because the question becomes - what's the difference between an electron and a wave? And not how the electron acts like a wave? To reiterate, I personally believe the question that comes into doubt is whether an electron is a wave, and not how a particle acts like waves. Would you agree/disagree, yuri?

2. Sorry I'm not of much help here but I did read that plants collect light particles and convert them from wave to particle with some method I forgot, I find it very interesting though. It said they eventually wanted the plants to convert it to ac/dc.

3. Another thing, when you're driving, as long as your eyes are closed, the traffic light is simultaneously green, amber and red... or none of them. It's only when you open your eyes that the light decides which colour to be.

A subatomic particle can be in several different places at once or nowhere at all as long as you not watching it. Only when it is being observed does the particle commit to a specific state  

What's the role of the observer ? Why does the act of observation change the state of a particle?

This very same phenomena bothered Einstein who hated the theory and later had to accept it and said "I like to think the moon is there even if I am not looking at it"

4. no that makes sense

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its rubbish so is plank theory. I'm happy to argue the point.

Sent from my ZTE B795 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. please do
    You already opened the xan

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app