Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Compressed Weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ApprenticeToker95, Aug 29, 2014.

1. The stuff I buy is low-mid grade but the guy I buy it from gets his compressed. It still gets me high, but I don't know if this would do anything to it.

2. That will do nothing to your weed!

But you should try and find a better connect!

3. #3 GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Probably from Mexico, all Mexican weed is bricked. Iv seen dealers vacuum seal the buds to were it's just tight barely squeezing the budz and it's dank smoke but it's not compressed or bricked

4. I've seen good bud bricked, probably to get it past somewhere with high security (fits under car way better than loose bud) and more people do it than just people from mexico, it's all about travel.

5. I have smoked good bud that's bricked but it still not cured well, has a few seeds here and there then I have had brick weed that was so compressed the seeds where crushed

6. #6 Mr.Merf, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Like all of these people say it means its probably from Mexico or someone very far away. They vacuum seal it in large quantity if its gonna be going a far distance. Which turns it practically into bricks hence the term brick weed.

Also it won't make it less dank or anything but if its in bricks it usually isn't very good. actually its usually shit.

7. Usually bricks are sprayed with chemicals, so if you want to avoid this risk with compressed pot find a local grower or a new dealer