Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Not sure prep looks to be a huge yielder from what I've read... And got some big news.. Quit my job today!

2. pulling in that big bud money already?

3. even better, cock-a-sore-ass rex... Awesome i say, bloody awesome!!!!

4. Nope was getting fired so I said fuck you I quit. Already got another thing lined up. I'm no where near where I wanna be in my grow

5. Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great day!

6. Just got the sugar black rose auto into soil and into the veg tent. Gonna take a few cuttings and then toss blue dream into flower. Also thinking about tossing the small Bay 11 clone to flower as well. Just cuz I have a mother going and I'd like to see what this strain can do.

7. You're taking cuttings of the Black Rose or the Blue Dream?? You can't clone an auto flower, doesn't work like that.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

Exclusiveness in a garden is a mistake as great as it is in society. - Alfred Austin

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alfredaust169800.html#5bzH08PIkOKPTyLF.99

8. Pretty sure he ment cloning BD not the auto. The auto is a baby seedlin right now so it'd be the whole plant if he took a clone. :p

Just messing with ya preps.

Sup BC! Congrats on movin on from your former job! I know how much you hated that place and how under appreciated you were. Their loss forsure. Good luck in the new endeavor. Say when's that second flower tent coming? We need to get that thing filled up and running!

Speaking on moms I'm going to make a mom of my sd so I can keep her around and have plenty of cuts for any of the homies and myself.

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas to the Cat family!

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

9. Merry Xmas big cat.

I have two very different blue dreams. One probably had a 2.5 x stretch and way sativa leaning.

The other didn't stretch near as much maybe 1.5 or 1.75 stretch and is way busher.

Neither really wanted to clone well so far. Good luck buddy.

10. Merry Christmas BC, have a good one buddy.

11. Merry Christmas Bigcat. Hope all is well buddy! How is baby girl doing?

12. Definitely not trying to clone an auto haha I know better than that lol

13. Haha ya already got a new job much better place to.. Oh SD is a good one. And merry Christmas to you and your family as well bro

14. Merry Christmas man! I don't care for blue dream so if she doesn't clone Oh well haha
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

15. Just got more clones cut. Gotta get blue dream into flower along with both cheese. I'm also wanting to start some of my own crosses got more than enough to go around so shoot me a pm

16. Let's see what the bluedream looks like. I got two phenos going. One is stretchy and one stayed tight on me.

17. I'll get a pic as soon as I get home