Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Me too! I'm only gonna go with a 5gal for ice road so I can do that clst after tp

2. Sounds like a solid plan :) IR is amazing

3. I guess we're just gonna have to see how things pan out. I'd hate to lose my only ice road girl but hey that's what the parking lot is for huh? Anyways what do you think about my ice road 2 male? I love how compact he is and I would love to dust a few girls this round

4. Awesome good to hear!
    Thanks man just got home from work things are going good over here! How are things with you?

5. Love coming home to parking lot surprises haha got some new seeds... Purple diesel, blueberry kush and cotton candy!

6. Take care of yourself man! Ya im excited for these! Got more roots and both of my bigcats cookies have sprouted turning out to be a good night haha

7. ¿Que onda gato furoso?

8. Welcome!

9. You got a grow going?

10. I've made an executive decision to get rid of the Cali nugget #1 it's just far to stretchy for my style. I've tried pinching and dropping the light real close and she just keeps stretching for the skies! Not trying to waste the space she'll take up when I have so many other great genetics to work with.

11. Oh forgot the pic of the bigcat cookies!

Attached Files: