Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. 2 of them are for sure male the other 2 I'm pretty sure are males but hopefully I'm wrong.

2. First sexual phrases on public TV.

Ward, You were a little hard on the beaver last night. 
    -June Cleaver

3. It's getting close to the time for me to drop some ice road again.

I want that there donkey dick swinging around in my tent without a care in the world.

4. working on it for y'all. Don't wanna take cuts quite yet. She's a happy girl tho. Just don't wanna strip her yet, need some size for the flower room.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336901-Hypers-Intelligent-Gro-II-LED-5x5-scrog
    use code Hyper5%off for your discount on Intelligent Gro LEDs..

no worries hype. I have plenty of seeds to keep trying. 

I need my bluedream to get a bit further along before dropping more seeds. 2 weeks tops and i will wet a handful of the iceroad. I need some massive buds in my life lol. 

6. Ya these aren't going anywhere till I know for sure!

7. Ouch, I hope ya get a least a lady or two, that sucks.  I feel like I burned up all my luck with the ice roads and that my next regs will be 100% male :lol:

8. did you try rubbing the beans b4 germ? 

9. Ok so final count on regs...
    1 outta 4 ice roads is male.
    2 outta 2 blueberry headband are male and my only og critical is male. I'm just excited to have at least 1 ice road girl

10. I ment 1 outta 4 is female. 3 are confirmed male now. They got all crazy over night and decided to show. I did notice that the reg seeds showed sex before the fem seeds..

11. Attached Files:

12. Only ones I'm even considering keeping is the IR #2 and og critical. It's a bummer but it's all part of the game. Just shot a video gonna stay uploading now.

13. I believe so. I've had them for awhile now one was a bad runt and got canned awhile back. I still got some seeds to work thru but all in good time