Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Those guys sure know how to party

[​IMG]

And later...

[​IMG]

2. What's happenin bigcat! Welcome back bro! You got quite a rad seed lineup there man I can't wait to see the critical ogs and haha Cali nugget sounds hilarious but also dankk! The ice road selection as well will be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fuck man, that bottom one is my new screensaver!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

4. Ya the Cali nugget is white widow x Sour Diesel. Should be a good one. I might also drop critical hog not 100% sure tho

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1329119-bigcat-returns.html

5. I'm curious to see how it compares to Kera's Pineapple Sativa with the same White Widow crossed with Blue Dream.  See what traits are similar, etc.  

6. yeah this is goanna be awesome! 

7. Attached Files:

8. Is this the old bigcat that started doing vids?

I must of dropped out for months around when you did so don't know the story..

9. Yup been off and on city lately but I'm back at it once I have a lil more to show I'll be doing my vid updates at least once a week. Hope all is well with you!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1329119-bigcat-returns.html

10. Your gonna love them Ice Roads brotha, they grow pretty vigorously!! Lol

11. Mine seems like it's taking forever to plump up, but man it smells like some funky mentholy citrusy Kush with a dash of chocolate. Really wierd, but strangely appealing if that makes sense. Super baked!! :smokin

12. Here's a pretty for ya. She's pretty rootbound I think. Gotta get some work done so I can get her tp'd.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. That's after a lot of defol. A LOT OF DEFOL.. This girl is stacking. You won't be disappointed bud. Glad to see bigcat back by the way. Hope to see u rock some shit in here..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app