Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Look how popular you are, maybe I need to leave awhile, then come back. Lol

2. But H.... he was that popular before he left =P

3. I know, just messing with him. Lol

4. time for a pm resistant strain.

Check out OGS (oregon green seed). Her strains have been grown for 40 years annually in oregons wettest regions. Her plants are very mold resistant.

Id stop messin with strains that arent.

5. I don't think I've had it yet, how does it look different from regular frost to a new grower?

6. [​IMG]
    Powdery Mildew
    [​IMG]

7. Sorry haven't been around much just not much going on in the garden right now.. I do have 8 plants currently in veg under the 192x3w reflector led. All are in 2gal smart pots of coco.
    2x plushberry
    1x 9 pound hammer
    1x ice road
    1x bc cookies
    1x sensi skunk
    2x sleestack skunk

8. Sounds like a nice list of strains! Love seeing the TGA! Been wanting to try the plush berry but never got beans and I don't think they make em anymore lol oh well :p I'll watch you grow them instead haha glad you're doing well man

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Thanks gus! Ya im glad I stumbled upon a cut of plushberry, love me some tga haha hope things are well with you dude

10. Not too bad man, been doing a lot of shit keeping busy every day

11. I know exactly how that goes haha

12. What's up Bigcat? I can't remember 100% but I'm thinking you were who I was talking peppers with earlier this year. Here's a Carolina reaper I have, have 2 identical and 1 a little smaller and a runt.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430021869.211908.jpg

Hope you're doing well man

13. Hey gus! I'm doing well man how are you? Ya I believe we were talking about peppers. I tossed my Reapers when I got pm.
    Here's the last pic I had. Just tossed some seeds in a cup and it found a cozy spot in the corner of veg haha

Attached Files:

14. Smoking a chronic thunder joint looking thru my seeds some more can't decide what to wet

3x diamond girl
    15x scooby snack
    3x Chem creations og (emdog)
    1x cheese candy
    6x purple mountain majesty
    4x gsc
    3x 9 pound hammer
    3x micron auto tao
    2x wild Thailand
    5x sensi skunk
    2x sleestack skunk #1
    4x special kush #1
    4x white widow x big bud
    2x the flav
    Thundercat og
    Critical kushberry
    Cali og
    10x Herijuanna
    5x bubblegum
    3x purple gsc
    6x ice road x og critical
    Hubba bubba
    Bluebonnet kush
    Amherst SD x bbhb
    Blue bell wreck
    2x Burmese kush
    5x ATA tundra
    Bd x bbhb
    3x master kush
    4x wwxbb

15. Sorry to hear about the PM man. That shit blows.

That's a nice ass seed list. I'd say wet something from the HTown lines. He's been finding some nice girls in there. And of course you know I'm a TGA fan a bit :p

16. Wet them scooby snacks man.

17. I'm running plushberry from tga right now. Was lucky enough to stumble upon a few clones! I'm really thinking about dropping the Hubba bubba!

18. Purple gsc was promised to someone already 😉 haha forgot to remove from the list

I'm seeing alot of good scooby phenos around lately. Gonna have to wet a few to compare

19. So not to much going on over here but I did just drop 4x hubba bubba seeds into coco. As soon as they sprout they will join the 2x sleestack skunk and 2x plushberry in veg.

Attached Files: