Bigcat Returns

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Damn I finally got a chance to smoke some blackwater and now I see what all the fuss is about haha

please do tell. I have one hitting flower here shortly

3. Yup Tokin knows haha this bud is great. But at 295 a zip I'll grow it myself

4. Man.. That's enough to pay electricity for a 2k garden monthly and grow a couple pounds of it :laughing:

5. Exactly lol

6. #2048 Prepper420, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    People pay that out here? Lol. Shit, I started growing in 2010 when I first started dating my kids mom, she kept asking for money to buy weed. So I told her to go buy a gram and bring it back to me so I could see how much you get for $20. Cuz I thought she was just smoking a shit load while I was working. After seeing that tiny bud, was just blown away. So I started researching it at work and decided to start growing lol. I didn't even smoke at the time.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk
    Adapt and Overcome!

7. Delivery service and dispensaries charge that. It's crazy but yup people will pay it.

8. So got some coco today figured I would give it a try. First pic is chronic thunder soil that hit flower Friday night then we have the chronic thunder hempy still in veg

Attached Files:

9. Well I had to go with chronic thunder since I already have ct in soil and hempy.

Attached Files:

10. hell yeah bigcat the triple comparison grow. 

11. Yup I got my soil in flower, hempy hits flower this Friday

12. Coco's great mate, so forgiving. Get some perlite too to help drainage.

13. Oh I got perlite lol

Attached Files:

14. Yeah that should be enough, I got to get some tonight along with bamboo stakes and 6 inch hose clamps. Nothing suss lol.

15. I have so many stakes haha bought a light on Craigslist a while back and the guy gave me all his bamboo stakes

16. They aren't expensive it just looks funny when someone in there 20's is buying garden supplies.

I paid to throw a heap out at my folks place over Christmas, didn't even think.