My Horrible Hangover Story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TeamRED_07, Aug 29, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409721109.184929.jpg

It's all just one big conspiracy

2. Ha worst hangover? You slept through most of the next day! Omg I've gotten blackout drunk, puked, went to bed around 2, had to get up at 8 for work, then work a full day with a terrible hangover!

Obviously I didn't drive because I'm not an idiot....although then again I was kinda drunk when I drove to work but I was fine to drive.

Never ever drinking Everclear again without limiting myself that shit will creep up on you in a drink and hit you Hard

3. act like you've never even driven under the influence before. A lot of driver drive under the influence so stfu

Nope. I don't. Like I said, I've scraped 'em off the pavement and seen what it does to people and their families. The most memorable was a guy that had just turned 21. He and his buddy went out drinking and his buddy wadded up and flipped his pickup truck. The guy that had just turned 21 was ejected from the truck and was laying on the center line of the 2-lane road with a broken neck and a pretty impressive stream of blood to the edge of the road. This guy's best friend ended up killing him.

So... No. I don't drive under the influence. So STFU yourself. I don't drink that much and only smoke at home when I'm not going anywhere or if I smoke at my friend's house, I crash there.

5. #45 TeamRED_07, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Give a fuck. NOt my fault your friend was drunk as fuck while driving. i don't need to hear your effing story about your effing friend. He went overboard on his own.  fuck you fucking faggot put your shit anger on me because of your fucking fake story. too bad i ain't worry bout nothing. This is grass city don't bother lecturing me cuz i'm high right now gtfo

6. LOL! You're one mad fag, bro.

7. kay guys lets not feed the troll anymore

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. feed me more minions

9. #49 TeamRED_07, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    glad your friend died from being an idiot while driving really drunk. Stupidity. Darwin wins again. Survival of the fittest. 

10. #50 Questabella, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    I dont always drink and drive but when I do I prefer to drink dos equis.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

He never said it was his friend. You should at least try to read in between the rage fits you're having.

Your existence is a clear example that Darwin was wrong.

We will be glad when it happens to you :p
    No more shit threads from a kid who can't handle a bit of weed and drink :poke:

13. Boy, this guy's a charmer :love:

And a witty one too. Calls other people stupid for doing the exact same thing he did :laughing:

Hopefully you'll learn, OP. If not, hopefully you won't take out anybody but yourself. And for what it's worth, Samadhi never said shit about the fella in his post being his friend, I'm 99% sure he's referring to past experiences working as an EMT or fireman, and the tragic results of reckless driving you see working in those fields. Nothing fake about it, but people love to live disconnected from injury and death, so enjoy your ignorant bliss. But still, awfully kind of you to taunt a person regarding another's death.

Sorry your attempt(s) to seem like a badass didn't work out so well. Try to telling your story to the other boys at the lunch table today, you'll probably get a better rise out of them! You might even get to explain what Captain Morgan is again ;)

14. Don't take it personally, but I think you are an complete idiot. Never mind, take it personally. 

15. #55 Cawdswallup, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I wanted to say something witty but OP really got torn up in this one.
    GC cracked the whip.

Drink Driving is not smart.

16. OP is the guy we would all have t-bagged or drawn on. This kind of guy always wakes up naked or semi-naked.

17. You could of just stayed with your cousin....

18. Are you from the south?

Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. ya know, i like getting shitty and all, but if you think you cant take any more alcohol in your system, you shouldnt be driving. period.

i know name calling is heavily frowned upon here, but you are a grade AAA+++ douche bag. 

i dont care how great you think you drive drunk, that is very irresponsible and you couldve killed other people. 

i'm starting to think you're a troll, but as sad as this is to say, i know people just like you.

dont fucking drive shit faced dude, thats just fucked up. 

good job OP, you win the "make tim lose all hope in humanity" award. 

keep it up and you might just win it two years in a row!

20. i take my last remark back, you have already won next years award. do you own a time machine? because thats a hard thing to do without one of those...

you are just a horrible person. you will die a slow painful death.

the only reason you will live to 96 (or 29 if you keep up the DWI) is because god wants to watch you suffer.