My Horrible Hangover Story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TeamRED_07, Aug 29, 2014.

1. 1st, captain morgan has a low abv. It's only 35%
    2nd, 6 drinks made you puke 3 times? Do you weight like 15 pounds?

2. .

Seriously lol this kid can't hang

3. If you drink and smoke that much how could you not handle 4 beers two shots and two bowls smh dudes just tryna sound hard cause everyone is rippin him up haha

4. +1

Having scraped drunken idiots like OP and some of their victims off of the pavement after a wreck (sometimes into body bags), OP is definitely a fucking moron.

5. this isn't even the OP, stop jumping on the bandwagon and condemning just because everyone else did.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. dude it was in the A.M. barely any cars. 

7. no because i was cross faded. It's when you smoke weed and drink alcohol.

8. I mix 1 shot of Barcardi Rum which is 85% alcohol with a can of beer just to make my beer more potent. 

9. I even said in my story that i took a quick nap. That did help me sober up. Quit exaggerating shit. 

10. this only further proves my point. Its not long now until natural selection takes its course. Wise up

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. op my 10 year old brother can drink more than you.

12. Lol I'm thinking the troll has revealed himself. Bacardi is like 40% alcohol.

13. [​IMG]

14. 1. Everyone here knows what cross faded is.
    2. Everyone here knows what fucking Captain is.
    3. You must be a pretty weak minded individual if you get into a car and driving because you can't say "no I've had enough"
    4. You should probably question your relationship with your cousins if you can't tell them "no I've had enough".
    5. I use to come home at three in the morning from work every night. Just because "there weren't many cars on the road" doesn't mean you can't hurt someone.
    I am a 120 pound girl and I can drink and smoke more than that without puking once or being hungover. Stop trying to impress people like your cousins and people on here. Because you aren't. Knowing your fucking limits is important. It doesn't make you look like a pussy or anything, it makes you look like an intelligent individual. I had an acquaintance from school get fucked up this summer and kill two women at 3:30 in the morning. One of them had two children, four years old and younger. I don't give a fuck if you are a lightweight, I don't give a fuck if you can't hang, and I don't give a fuck if you pass out in your car like some dumbass who can't responsibly plan your evening. What I do give a fuck about is your dumb ass putting other people in danger because you are young and stupid and believe that it won't happen to you, because it fucking can, ass hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Omfg. 151 only has like, 75% alcohol in it. You sound so fucking stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. so, you had .66 bowls( 2 bowls on three heads) 4 beers and tow shots, and puked three times, followed by a hangover?

i wanna party with you. :rolleyes:

17. I don't even feel like I need to reprimand or chastise OP, everyone in here is doing such a swell job. I'm so proud.

Please, if you will, imagine me in my cheerleading kit and pom-poms rooting everyone on from the sidelines.

18. This guyyyy

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    This guy

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Trying not to puke during ethics class is super fun.