My First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gscgdp420, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I set this up for some tips this is my first indoor grow and Im using a 250 watt system with an hps bulb doin 1 plant cuz I started it outside but my dogs started to eat it so I put it in my closet I have it on 12 12 I veged it for a week to bring it back to life a little before putting it in flowering im feeding it mission fertilizer flor bloom and general hydroponics floramicro for hard water I use em every 2 weeks sorry for the crap pics thanks everybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    You saved it and have it in a nice place.

Plants want warm 74-78 F , fresh air, bright light and clean water.

Its that simple. You will do fine, just remember to not love it to death, just let it grow.

Good luck, fire away with any questions you may have. :)

3. Thanks snoop also I forgot to put in the post im using empire builder soil indoor outdoor mix and im not sure what strain she is she got some real dark purple stems on the leaves so im assuming its granddaddy purp or purp kush

4. Also was wondering how many can I do with a 250 watt lamp once this one is done

I would do 4, best odds of getting females and fills the space all around the light.

6. I was reading kamels cfl guide do u think I should add some cfls for sidel lightin