Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paying 20 For This

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by You4ia, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Lol I've been paying 20 for this for about a year from the same guy and figured why not ask you guys what you think should I be paying more or less or keep paying the same [ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409269307.416011.jpg attachment=1543992:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409269204.583380.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Looks like 1.5 to me. $15 bag. Depending on your area. Sorta looks like mids in the picture.

(phototropism is fun)
    If its mids... its not worth its weight in pennies imo.

(phototropism is fun)

3. It depends on where you live and the availability of smoke in your area. If you live in Milesfromnowhere, Kansas, then yeah $20 a g. If you live in California, then I say you should py 10-15 depending on THC content. 

$20 a g has to be frosty. Thank you for allowing me to post my opinion. I enjoyed it tremendously.  :)

4. Buy a scale so you dont have to second guess if you've been getting ripped off for a year  :laughing:

5. What a waste of money. how many dubs have you bought from the dude?

6. It seems like a pretty good deal if your in a smaller town like@[member="Old School Smoker"] said where its harder to come by and 20 a g is the average price but then again why buy just that much at a time, I'm not sure if you understand buying in bulk like a lot of my friends don't but its your money and if your satisfied with that then it seems like a good deal.

7. Everyones acting like this is only a gram, but i feel like it's almost definitely closer to 2 which is a pretty good deal for that quality/such a low amount no matter where you live

8. Buy a scale man.
    And yeah...thats definitely not a gram. Has to be closer to 2, if anything. Looks like mids, at best.
    I'd say its a decent deal. Not amazing or anything, but if you're wondering if you're paying the right price for the right amount, I'd say yes.

9. I get 4.2g for $20
    I say you've been scamed

10. No, you're just lucky.

11. that could be a 8th maybe... probably not but looks good

12. 10-15$ , my area is cali though

13. #15 Anslinger, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    When it comes to marijuana and prices in my opinion it's location location location. Here, I'd be like "score!" if I could always get that for $20, it looks dank and is easily 1-2g's (it's 20 a g here, or 60 an eighth). I'd say get a scale, and try to get price quotes from as many local smokers as you know, then you know the weigh-out every time and can easily decide if it's a locally fair price. You guys can say he got ripped off or he got a good deal but it's all local supply and demand. If there's a limited supply and someone is willing to pay more than you are then they'll simply be getting high that day and you won't. 

This is also a helpful resource: http://www.priceofweed.com/

14. Just because someone isn't getting 4.2g for 20 doesn't mean they are getting scammed

15. If it's dank that's a pretty good deal. but if i buy that little amount of low grade or mids I usually find myself smoking it all on one sitting, In which case not worth it at all. Don't base a deal solely on the weight of the bud but take in to consideration weather or not it has many visible trichomes or hairs. As ultimately that's the part you want.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Thanks for everything guys and I live In a small rural New York town and I've bought probably over a 100 dubs off this dude hahahah always on time and sometimes even scales it out in front of me which is cool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. That looks like about two grams. It doesn't look like that bad of quality. If you pay 20 for that anywhere then you're doing ok

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Where specifically, you don't have to give me your address but what town or city?