Sister Of Boston Bombing Suspect Arrested In Nyc

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Aug 28, 2014.

everything is working as intended to the left wing.they got their future voters,perhaps some day they will start improving america and wont need to rely on cheating to win elections

2. Why are you addressing me? My post has nothing to do with Republican, Democrat, etc...

3. the Democrats will and always have relied on cheating to win elections.

At lleast the Republicans are sincere.

Come hate gays and bomb brown's with us! Vote Republican!

Want free stuf aand rites that we will never actually give you? Vote Democrat!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Like Tom woods said one is stupid the other is evil. When we get bipartisan we get stupid evils

bat mobile

It's actually holds the world record for longest undefended border, by far.

6. #106 MrRaider, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    I think the border patrol is a waist of resources
    But then again I'd like to see borders evaporate
    bat mobile

7. #107 garrison68, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    SISTER OF ACCUSED BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS IN COURT ON HARASSMENT CHARGE
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014
    HARLEM, N.Y. (WABC) --
    The sister of the accused Boston Marathon bombers, who was arrested in August, appeared in court Tuesday to answer to accusations that she threatened her boyfriend's child's mother.
    Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, appeared on a harassment charge in court in Lower Manhattan. 
    Her bail was set at $5,000.
    According to court papers, the 24-year-old Tsarnaeva, of North Bergen, called the woman who used to be involved with her current boyfriend and told her to "Leave my man alone. Stop looking for him. I have people. I know people that can put a bomb where you live." 
    Her lawyer, Susan Marcus, said the claim is "uncorroborated."
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty in the April 2013 marathon explosions, which killed three people. Her other brother, Tamerlan, died after a gun battle with police.
    Tsarnaeva surrendered at the 30th Precinct in Harlem in August and was released on a desk appearance ticket, charged with aggravated harassment.

The boyfriend is reportedly in the middle of a custody battle with the mother.

http://7online.com/news/sister-of-accused-boston-marathon-bombers-in-court/284040/

Islam is not a race.  It's a religion.