Sister Of Boston Bombing Suspect Arrested In Nyc

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Not a large % of the world, but a large percentage of a certain group - not the majority, but there's enough fanatics to cause a very high degree of damage.   If you don't think this is true, then I don't know what to tell you.  

2. 23%+ of the world is muslim.

That sounds like a pretty significant % of people.

We don't stereotype all Christians because of the fuck heads at West Borough Baptist do we?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. For non-citizens like her, who support terrorism, and actually threaten lives with it?    These people are the scum of the earth, they do not belong here.  They know it, why don't we?   I'll tell you why: we are afraid to stand up and challenge religion.   

4. it doesn't matter if its true.

Its about thtle principle. Society has come a long way.

Why do we need to go back to witch hunts and persecute people who haven't actually done anything yet?

Your too paranoid. And that's coming from me...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 yurigadaisukida, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Afraid? Someone here is obviously afraid but its not me.

She supports terrorism? Can you prove iit? If so I fully support a trial for treason.

But your views are way extreme

Yes empty threats are reason to be suspicious and possibly even investigate. But its not a crime in itself. People often say things they shouldn't but usually don't follow through. Because deep down they know. Why not let them change instead if being thought police?

6. How many Xians are there, and what is the percentage of Westboro Baptists?  I can assure you that the radical Muslims are a much larger percentage of Muslims than the crackpot sects of Xianity are to the total - and as repulsive as they are even these Westboro people don't bomb or kill anybody.  

You can say anything you want about Westboro, Isreal, or just about anybody, but to condemn radical Muslims on this site will elicit finger-pointing and accusations of racism.  

7. Where's Dilla?

8. idk man you can't justify stereotyping a sect because there's a couple more of one group than another.

And I'd like to see this data of yours because I've met some cool ass muslim people and usually Christian people piss me off

9. This poll, below is not from an anti-Islam site, and is trying to make the case that the majority of Muslims reject suicide bombings and other violence, but it's still far too many who support it.  

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/09/11/2602361/poll-majority-muslims-worldwide-reject-extremism/

I thought this was interesting because it's the opposite of what I, in all my ignorance, imagined to be true.

11. I have family in Poland, so I probably have much more reason than you to be worried about Russian ultranationalists. I wouldn't say that white supremacists are going to be a threat to the overall security of the USA or anywhere else, however they could easily carry out mass shootings/minor acts of terrorism.

12. Yes, they (white supremacists) could do that, but overall the threat of radical, militant Islamism is far higher.  

13. Jesus, Garrison. 

It's racist as hell.  The Boston Bomber was still a U.S. Citizen.  We can't just deport him.  Many of our own citizens, have committed acts far worse, and they are given a trial.  Unless you want to end up living in a country where we just deport people we don't like without due process, then I'm not sure WTF you are supporting. 

14. #35 garrison68, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Yes, he's a citizen.  But, remember, Russia warned us about them and we did not take the proper steps which would have been to stop them.  

It's time to wake up and start taking these threats seriously.  The Marathon Bombers were looking to come to NYC next, on their mad-bombing campaign for Allah.   

It's not "racist" to call out murderers.  Hell, they are white so how can I be racist toward people of my own race?

15. There is a difference between investigating terror threats and deporting anyone who might be a jihadist

16. idk how to say this politely, so forgive me.

This has nothing to do with race, who gives a fuck what color they are. It's just plain bigoted to say we should "deport them back to chechnya." They ARE United States citizens.

If it was an american born christian, would you deport him back to where his ancestors lived? Or would you keep him right under your nose, so he doesnt sneak back in and do it because you just deported his family for "suspecting" they were terrorists.

Deportation does nothing, imprisonment does.

17. I would not deport the Boston Marathon bomber now, he deserves the death penalty.  We should have listened to Russia and gotten rid of them before they acted.  

18. You were the one who brought up color, in your first post.   

It's too late to deport people that have gotten citizenship.  

You really love those Islamic terrorists, don't you?   For those of us who have had close encounters with their deeds, there's not much we can say to persuade you otherwise - just hope you're not in the vicinity of the next attack.   

19. The death penalty does more than imprisonment or deportation.